how long do i wait before....

She sent mess that she shipped out today and would be sending me tracking info.... nothing else has been messaged to me. So probably the other few purchases I've made through eBay the sellers all just were on it and communicated very promptly, almost simultaneously upon the payment , so that is/was my expectation. I thought that is how it "worked". I am a reasonable person, I am a novice on eBay. But she did send a short note that she would be shipping today and following up with me on the tracking number. I decided to respond with a thank you when the tracking number came, so I will wait. I buy from an online consignment business and they always every time don't ship out when they say they will, never. I've had to call them and ask.... days later and hear oooops. I end up with expedited shipping for free. But I know, always that I will get my purchase, lol. Thanks to all that responded, sincerely

Every seller handles their business the way it works best for them
Some are good communicators others are not.
Some ship out immediately some take the allotted time to ship out.
Each buying experience is just that an experience.
You will have the opportunity to leave feedback on this transaction.
The seller doesn't sound like she is communicating at the level you
expected. it happens..
Just enjoy your purchase & put this all in perspective..

Hello again....
I received the bag today, never did recv tracking... I ran home at lunch to check because I didn't want to have package sitting porch, only to have been taken... hence my request for tracking number.

The bad news is that this bag is not in mint condition as she described, her words.... she purchased bag to use to attend a wedding, didn't end up using and it is mint condition... her loss wold be buyers gain.

It is a light brwn suede bag, photos didn't show wearing, rub marks on edges, what appears tobe faint soiling on ares of the bag that have been BRUSHED too harshly.... purse is in fair condition to be honest... I would never use this bag and was so looking forward to having it, I'm so disapointed to have deal with this situation further. I swear I hate the fact that I'm going to contact this seller and address this.

So what is the proper avenue in addressing or dealing with this? TIA,

Also, I know how to contact seller, what I'm asking is. How is the best way to articulate the situation without offending. And I'm going to be out the shipping for all this correct, both ways? 12.99 already paid.

The bag was in a cardboard box not even wrapped for protection. Sad little worn bag.

Also, I know how to contact seller, what I'm asking is. How is the best way to articulate the situation without offending. And I'm going to be out the shipping for all this correct, both ways? 12.99 already paid.

The bag was in a cardboard box not even wrapped for protection. Sad little worn bag.

So sorry to hear the bag was not as expected, and I can't fathom why some sellers don't wrap things better. You should contact the seller and let her know what you have stated here (use ebay mail for all correspondence) and that you would like to return the bag.

Hello again....
I received the bag today, never did recv tracking... I ran home at lunch to check because I didn't want to have package sitting porch, only to have been taken... hence my request for tracking number.

The bad news is that this bag is not in mint condition as she described, her words.... she purchased bag to use to attend a wedding, didn't end up using and it is mint condition... her loss wold be buyers gain.

It is a light brwn suede bag, photos didn't show wearing, rub marks on edges, what appears tobe faint soiling on ares of the bag that have been BRUSHED too harshly.... purse is in fair condition to be honest... I would never use this bag and was so looking forward to having it, I'm so disapointed to have deal with this situation further. I swear I hate the fact that I'm going to contact this seller and address this.

So what is the proper avenue in addressing or dealing with this? TIA,

You should e-mail your seller thru ebay's mailing sysytem & just be firm
& direct that the bag is not in the condition as described in her listing
& how would she like to handle this?

If you don't hear back 24-48 hours ( would give her that time)
then file a SNAD via ebay.

If you have any additional questions or need help, just post here
& we can give you suggestions.

Good luck & keep us posted.

I :heart: dedicated sellers like you :tup:

Thank you; it's just the way that I think I should be. I always want to receive my things in wonderful condition as soon as possible, so I make sure to send the things that I sell out in such a way that they reach the buyer safely, quickly, and wrapped like nothing they have ever received, even if a truck rolls over the box or it's in a monsoon! :smile:

Aw, I'm so sorry.

If the seller has a return policy, you can return it for any reason, including because it doesn't match your hair color! If there's a no-return policy, since before filing a dispute, try to work it out with the seller. She should cover return shipping since the description wasn't accurate however, she isn't required to do that.

In SNAD cases, if she isn't amenable to a return and refund, if and when ebay finds in your favor, you will get a full refund of the amount you paid her, including the initial shipping. Generally, return shipping is on you and if the item was $250 or more, you must have separate signature confirmation when you reship it back to her. If it was less than $250, you only need tracking to show delivery to her.

Hopefully, she'll see her error and do right by you.

She responded to me in the negative.... will copy and paste what I wrote and her responseif I figure out how. She has a no return policy and stated that the bag was in mint condition as she had it professionally cleaned for selling....honestly what a load of poop. How dirty was that poor little bag if this is what it looks like after a cleaning in person/real life. Thank goodness it was not an expensive purchase and I will ask next time what the definition of mint means to the seller. At least I can say that my other ONLY three eBay purchases have been wonderful experiences, awesome finds... with not a complaint from me. Delivered in a respectfully protected manner, not like some discarded unwanted item. She showed little care or respect for this bag. So perhaps to her this was in mint condition.

In that case, file SNAD (through ebay).

Take pictures of the problem areas and compare them to those in the listing. Point out that the listing is described as "mint." The way to win is to be very specific, both in describing the problems and how the bag wasn't as described as well as showing pictures proving that to be true.

She responded to me in the negative.... will copy and paste what I wrote and her responseif I figure out how. She has a no return policy and stated that the bag was in mint condition as she had it professionally cleaned for selling....honestly what a load of poop. How dirty was that poor little bag if this is what it looks like after a cleaning in person/real life. Thank goodness it was not an expensive purchase and I will ask next time what the definition of mint means to the seller. At least I can say that my other ONLY three eBay purchases have been wonderful experiences, awesome finds... with not a complaint from me. Delivered in a respectfully protected manner, not like some discarded unwanted item. She showed little care or respect for this bag. So perhaps to her this was in mint condition.

If it were "Mint" condition and never used, why would it need to be professionally cleaned? You should open a SNAD case with ebay. You tried as best you could with the seller, but you should not have to pay for her mistake.

ETA: What BB said above me!

Hello,

I received the bag... I am not at all pleased at nor interested in this bag. How would you like to handle this situation?

This bag is not in mint condition as you have described, your words and description...

"Mint condition vintage clutch!!

I bought it for a wedding and never ended up wearing it... My loss is your gain!

Suede clutch with gold detail and mother of pearl type hardware

100% authenticity guaranteed "

Neither your photos or description depicted any wear, rub marks and dingy edges, what appears to be faint soiling on areas of the bag that have been BRUSHED too harshly, yet still showing soiling.... this bag/purse is in fair condition at best to be honest... I would never use this bag and was so looking forward to having it, I'm so disappointed to have deal with this situation any further. Sad little worn bag.

Also, I asked you in another message about the dimensions of the bag and expressed that I was thrilled to be having this bag as described by you in "mint" condition...

Your response, again stating this bag was in MINT condition:

"From: 1
To: 1
Subject: Re: Other: 1 sent a message about VINTAGE YSL SUEDE CLUTCH YVES SAINT LAURENT #111004617337
Sent Date: Feb-01-13 02:25:49 PST

Dear 1,

The item is already packaged and ready to ship out. As stated in my description. It is authentic and it is in mint condition. It will be shipped out Monday morning because I had to leave out of town this morning before 8am and the lost office was closed. It will be sent out 02/04

Sent from my iPhone"

I look forward to your prompt response. Sincerely, S

Hello,

My description and pictures depict this bag exactly. As stated - I had it professionally cleaned and never wore it. Unfortunately, I do not accept returns. The bag is indeed in mint condition as stated- there are no dings nor r there scratches anywhere. Keep in mind this is a vintage bag- as stated in my auction and the pictures represent the bag accurately as they were taken at the time of the auction posting. As my auction states- all sales are final, and your question in regards to dimensions of the bag was asked after you winning the auction- and I have answered your requests in a timely fashion. Hope this helps. Thanks