how long do i wait before....

What is S.C.?

S.C. is signature confirmation, and is only required on items that cost $250+, but since yours was under $100, all you need is delivery confirmation.
I apologize. I didn't go back to look at the price of the item; I just (mistakenly) assumed YSL was over $250.

Tutushopper is correct. The label they sent/send will have a delivery confirmation barcode and that's all you need.

As for getting the refund, once you see that d.c. shows delivery, you won't automatically get the refund. You can do one of a number of things.

1. you can contact the seller and let her know that now that she's received the item, please issue the refund.
2. You can contact ebay, let them know that the package was received by the seller and they'll release the funds.

I have had some great sellers. I receive my ebay items super-fast. If I order something from a big store/company and something from an ebay seller on the same day, I know what package is going to arrive first-ALWAYS. The ebay seller's.

I apologize. I didn't go back to look at the price of the item; I just (mistakenly) assumed YSL was over $250.

Tutushopper is correct. The label they sent/send will have a delivery confirmation barcode and that's all you need.

As for getting the refund, once you see that d.c. shows delivery, you won't automatically get the refund. You can do one of a number of things.

1. you can contact the seller and let her know that now that she's received the item, please issue the refund.
2. You can contact ebay, let them know that the package was received by the seller and they'll release the funds.

YSL pricing is dependent on the item and condition, probably like any other designer name. Again, this purchase was a low price, small bag, not one YSL "got to have" pieces. I am always looking to get smaller truly excellent/very good/mint condition and for a good price. This one was is going home to seller wrapped beautifully, not tossed in a box naked and vulnerable. Wonder about her fendi nwt that her fiend used once, it looks to have the sales tag on it at the zipper..... do people just tuck sales tags into the interior of the bag for the evening and then return?

I came across a bag at off the 5th and it was so eye catching, a red derek lam bag, small to medium priced @ 799. I was looking at it and thought it seemed used, you know vintaged, lol. Then I looked inside, that bag was a freaking mess inside... dirty, makeup marks, etc horrible. I pointed it out SA, she came around few. Min later and offered the bag to me for something like $499.... I didn't ask for the bag all I did was point the crap they accepted as a return. But I did go home get online and try to hunt another down, n luck.

When you return this bag, send it with "online tracking" & "signature confirmation"

You will be able to see when the seller signed for it & that she has received it.

You can let your seller know that she is in receipt of the bag & would
appreciate a prompt refund.. She should respond within 24 hours.. if not sooner
If you don't hear back you can just forward the infor to ebay/paypal
& your refund will be processsed.

This seller might be playing hardball with doing a prompt refund..

So I suggest if she doesn't issue the refund promptly, just contact ebay/pp...

UPDATE...

I receiced my refund immediately upon delievery/same day.

I don't how it work,, I assume neither of us leaves FB, correct, no point and I have nothing to say. I did notice FB for a another bag, that I think had one bid at 16.00, and the FB said good thingsand that the bag was. Better than described... there was no detailed in listing, but photos seemed to show a less then great conditon, IMO, they must have had discussion, and at 16.00 expectatiions shouldn't be high, just thoughts.

ETA.. another sincere thank you to all for assisting, I am learning a lot in the ebay forum.