How long do I have to wait for a refund after confirmed delivery?

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Concerning the moldy Keepall 55 that I bought a few weeks ago...

The seller has been very nice and accomodating, I offered to mutually cancel the transaction so that he wouldn't have to pay fees, but he left me feedback. I checked the shipment status, and he signed for it at noon today, but I haven't received any message from him or a refund.

He is SOOOO slow with communications, I'm wondering how long he has to refund me after confirmation of shipment?

And should I be concerned that he left me positive feedback and didn't cancel the transaction? I mean...I sent it back without filing anything, but I have his emails telling me that it was ok to send it and giving me his address.

I'm trying not to worry...

Was that noon his time or your time?

Was it even him that signed for it or could he maybe have been at work and someone else in the household signed for it?

I do hope you sent the package back to the seller's correct address on PayPal account.
Call PP and tell them what happening, seller should refund you since they received the package, but for your sake please let PP knows, because if the return doesn't involve PP and the seller gave you different mailing address than they have on PP account, then unfortunately, you are on seller's mercy, hopefully this seller was being honest.
Good Luck OP.

Oh rats....I'm pretty sure he signed for it, he has a very unusual name, and on the ups website when it says who signed for it, it states his name.

I do not know if I mailed it to the correct address. I mailed it to the address that he gave me in an ebay message, I searched all through our transaction on the paypal website, but couldn't find his address. Crap!

I hope that he is really nice, and wasn't just playing nice to get me to ship to the wrong address. :sad:

omg, I just checked again, and he refunded!!! He must have literally been refunding me while I was posting..lol.

It isn't showing up on my card yet, but everything looks good. Phew!

omg, I just checked again, and he refunded!!! He must have literally been refunding me while I was posting..lol.

It isn't showing up on my card yet, but everything looks good. Phew!

You probably won't see the credit back to your card for 4-5 days. It's nice to read a happy ending. :smile: