How long did you wait for Black Jumbo flap?

bowlica

O.G.
Sep 14, 2008
So I trying to decide if I should go ahead and get on the wait list for a Black Jumbo Flap w/ SHW. If it comes in before the price increase then it would be worth it but if it comes in after then I don't think I would be in such a rush to purchase it. Just wondering what is the average wait time. I've emailed my SA but she hasn't responded yet. I'm normally a LV girl so this will be my first Chanel purchase and I'm a little nervous. Thanks!!!

P.S. I'll be buying a Chane boutique inside of Nordstrom if that makes a difference.

I am planning to get mine in London, but have no contacts of an SA there. What should I do? Turn up and ask to be included in the black jumbo waiting list?

I called up Chanel on Brompton road last Friday they had the chanel jumbos with both GHW and SHW i reserved mine went along the next day and brought it :smile:
So no waiting list

Simples
give them a call heres the number if your looking to purchase one in London
020 7581 8620

So I trying to decide if I should go ahead and get on the wait list for a Black Jumbo Flap w/ SHW. If it comes in before the price increase then it would be worth it but if it comes in after then I don't think I would be in such a rush to purchase it. Just wondering what is the average wait time. I've emailed my SA but she hasn't responded yet. I'm normally a LV girl so this will be my first Chanel purchase and I'm a little nervous. Thanks!!!

P.S. I'll be buying a Chane boutique inside of Nordstrom if that makes a difference.
i got mine in 2 months just got it on last saturday clasic jumbo flap with gold chain ,i believe some store is still have the clasic jumbo flap with silver hardware not sure gold or silver you want i heard nieman marcus will get more stock on april please try to make some more phone call you can check on bloomingdales,saks fifth avenue and nieman marcus GL

I just walked inside the Chanel boutique in Madison Avenue,NYC and got it! I was in a waitlist in my country for around 2 months though and,by the time they called to say they have one in stock,I had already bought mine x)

bowlica said:

There are some now, posted on Auhentic Finds. NM has it. If you really want it and are ready to buy now, call Christina at NM. Her info is on the post. Please post pics of your new bag!

I called up Chanel on Brompton road last Friday they had the chanel jumbos with both GHW and SHW i reserved mine went along the next day and brought it :smile:
So no waiting list

Simples
give them a call heres the number if your looking to purchase one in London
020 7581 8620
Thank you so much Malika! I was just transfered to the UK, so still getting to know the shopping areas :smile:
I am also living in Berkshire!

cyncynn said:
Thank you so much Malika! I was just transfered to the UK, so still getting to know the shopping areas :smile:
I am also living in Berkshire!

Really how cool ive lived in berkshire all my life and best bit london isnt far at all a 20 minute train journey yay hope you find ur bag x