How long did you wait for a Kelly Cut?

CBZ

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Hi,
I have had a great experience in general with regards to purchasing my four bags from H (B35, K35, Evie GM, Lindy 30). Three were bought from the D.C. area store but over 5 years ago and before they moved from Vienna to downtown D.C. My last purchase was an online one so that clearly won't help my case there.

I just called today to ask a SA (I haven't purchased anything from him before) to put me on a waitlist for a Kelly cut (with GHW, preferably black). All of my interaction with this new store has been service related (spa, etc) but all very good experiences.

How long have people waited for this bag? He did mention that there are several people already on the list for black, which is not surprising. I'm just wondering if I still have any clout with this store... is it the same 'store' with the same records despite relocating?

I can't speak for all stores but my home store has KC quite often (even the store is small). I was offered 3 (swift and exotic) the last 6 months. So I don't think you have to wait long. Hope you will be able to get one soon!

Hi,
I have had a great experience in general with regards to purchasing my four bags from H (B35, K35, Evie GM, Lindy 30). Three were bought from the D.C. area store but over 5 years ago and before they moved from Vienna to downtown D.C. My last purchase was an online one so that clearly won't help my case there.

I just called today to ask a SA (I haven't purchased anything from him before) to put me on a waitlist for a Kelly cut (with GHW, preferably black). All of my interaction with this new store has been service related (spa, etc) but all very good experiences.

How long have people waited for this bag? He did mention that there are several people already on the list for black, which is not surprising. I'm just wondering if I still have any clout with this store... is it the same 'store' with the same records despite relocating?

Reactions: CBZ
The Chicago store gets them very often--a black poro croc with ghw was actually my first H offer. I turned it down, as I was really hoping for a kelly pochette. I tried the cut, but it didn't fit as much as I wanted and I just didn't like the look as much as I like the look of a kp.

Hi there! I am actually in the DC area and I got my KC out of the blue one day my lovely SA showed it to me and I couldn't resist. She did say they are hard to come by but they do come in so I'd definitely trust what your SA is saying. They are all so wonderful at the DC store. Hopefully you get your soon hun!

Reactions: CBZ and ehy12
Hi there! I am actually in the DC area and I got my KC out of the blue one day my lovely SA showed it to me and I couldn't resist. She did say they are hard to come by but they do come in so I'd definitely trust what your SA is saying. They are all so wonderful at the DC store. Hopefully you get your soon hun!
They really are great at the D.C. store aren't they? Hopefully this 'new to me' takes me seriously.

I was an H newbie and had purchased a pico and an evie. I had told my SA of my desire for a Kelly cut. She callled me a couple of months later with the offer. I had not requested and particular color or hardware. Good luck!

I only had a purchase history of a few months, buying Kelly and Pico, Jige ,etc and was offered a Kelly Cut in Swift Blue Paon. I passed, but it didn't take long at all. Hope you get it soon!

Love seeing fellow DC residents (Although I live in NYC half of the year)!

I do all of my H shopping from the CCDC boutique and absolutely LOVE my SA.
They really do try hard to satisfy and pamper you all the way.

I got my black kelly cut w/ ghw from this exact store and took me maybe 4 months? While waiting for my wish-list.