How long did you have to wait for your boy bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm currently on two wait lists for the black medium caviar boy bag.. and the wait is so hard! One location told me 4-6 weeks and the other location said 3-4 months. I'm afraid that I might not even want it anymore when it gets here (although, that might not be such a bad thing).

So, how long did it take you guys to get your boy bag?

2. I was after a specific boy bag at the time, and it was the black Chanel jacket.. I asked my SA and to let me know when it came in since it's a seasonal piece. I think i only waited about a week ! I didn't know the black caviar boy had such a long waitlist though!

vhuynh2 likes this.
  3. Can you call around? I saw one this week at NM at the Westchester Mall.

vhuynh2 likes this.
  4. I waited a year for mine in black caviar medium with GHW. But I limited myself to one boutique.

vhuynh2 likes this.
  5. A year! Holy crap! Were you told it could be that long?

6. Are you looking for gold or ruthidium hardware?

vhuynh2 likes this.
  7. Gold

tinyturtle likes this.
  8. Nope ! When something came in it wasn’t the size I wanted.

9. I saw tons in Paris!

10. I’m trying to stick with Nordstrom for the points! But good to know...

11. for my old medium boy ruthenium hardware about 6 months

vhuynh2 likes this.
  12. Wow! Now I’m thinking the estimates I got from the SAs might actually be too good to be true!

13. PM'ing you.

14. I was exactly in your shoes. In early December I put myself on the waitlist for both old medium black caviar boy rhw and the ghw list at a nordstrom chanel boutique. i didn't care which hardware.. I just wanted a black caviar boy bag.. i really wanted the chevron black caviar bag but was told that they don't have a waitlist for that since they won't be getting any. So they told me the waitlist for the boy bags were 6 months. Then on December 31st, I decided to put myself on another nordstrom chanel boutique store. They told me only a few months. Two days later that one called me and had my dream bag.. the black caviar chevron old medium with ghw! didn't even think I was put on that list because they also said they probably won't be getting anymore of those when i talked to them but they did!

good luck. i say call other nordstrom chanel boutiques and put yourself on their waitlist too. they can mail you the purse.