How long did shipping take from LV?

L0ve

O.G.
Mar 3, 2010
I am purchasing the LV Palermo PM bag tomorrow and was wondering how long did shipping take to the states? I don't remember how long it took for my previous bag.

I'm going on a vacation in 2.5 weeks and would like to have my new beauty with me.. do you think it will be in by then?

Thanks in advance!!! ;)

it will def. be there by then. it depends on how close you are to the store or if you are ordering from 866. in dallas there are LV's in neimans and saks. shipping can normally take between 3-5 days for ground or you can more for overnight or 2day. i order from the galleria all the time and i am in MD. they usually have what i want and there was no tax if it was delivered out of state, but i think that changed in feb. good luck and enjoy your vaca

Thanks I actually live in Dallas but will ship it to my parent's home in Oklahoma so I can get free tax.. I don't think that option changed though.

btw nice collection!!! :biggrin:

I used overnight shipping twice and regular ground shipping (free) once from LV.com in the last 45 days. Even with regular shipping, it arrived in two days from Memphis, TN to Wis.

How did you get free shipping?
Here we go.

sshot-1.png

thanks, i wanted to know this! i just placed an order to maine, and i was wondering if i would get it by friday so my hubby can bring it down for me for graduation!!