how long could it take..

1. Hi guys,:flowers:

justa generic question here...I sent the moderators a request for access to the market place about two weeks ago..I know I havent been on here that long, but I am keen to avoid another mishap like my last one ..remember the kitty litter bag..:shame: and adopt a fabulous Bbag from a fabulous pf'er.

I supplied the moderators with my eBay user id (450 feedbacks and 99.9% positive feedback) is there anything else I can do to show them I am legit.

Any idea how long it might take..? should I give it another 2 weeks and then re-contact them.

I am happy to wait and build up my rep so it isnt a big deal.

in the mean time, I am seriously enjoying the whole b'bag colour and shapes addiction :heart: :heart:

cheers
    Alex.

2. Hi Alex. Maybe it got overlooked. I don't know the requirements for access but I'd reapply.

3. i would too! and make sure you express your interest and excitement! :flowers:

good luck!

4. mrsmac, i don't think there is a real set amount of time that is used as a requirement.
    it sounds like the mods are receiving quite a few applications so i would wait a bit and then re-apply. good luck!

5. thanks girls..:smile:

I am in no hurry and would rather take the time to prove myself so to speak.

I have so much fun in the evenings after the kidlettes are in bed chatting with you all and looking out for my next bbag to adopt!!

On another note, I went out to a work branch lunch today with my bbag, which in honour of its unusual beginnings I have nicknamed "kitty" and got heaps of compliments on it...at first I worried that it didnt go with what I was wearing..a pair of bootleg indigo stonewash jeans and a gorgeous dusky pink turtle neck angora sweater..but as soon as I looked in the mirror that gorgeous sky blue just came to life!!:heart: :heart:

So much so that everyone noticed my handbag and it was ceremoniously passed around the table before the starters arrived to many "oooohss" and "aaaahhss"

I think I have definitely converted three collegues and on the road to converting the last four!! ;)

now all I need to do is organise my "parttime" in oxblood and my "work" in Blueberry and I am right to go!!

hugs
    Alex.:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice