How long can get reply after interview with Louis Vuitton?

Osborn

Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone,
I had a final interview for client advisor position with the store manager of Louis Vuitton in London 2 week ago but still didn't receive any call or email from HR. Does it mean I fail to the final interview?
Anyone had gone through the same situation as well?
I read some comments in Glaxxdoor that they would trick the interviewee for waiting a few weeks even though they didn't have the vacancy right now. Then was following an unaccept reply.

Hope they just need to time to process the result. Does anyone know the lead time?:shocked:

If they were going to move forward with you, you would have heard by now.
Not hearing from them after 2 weeks usually just means someone in dropped the ball closing the loop with you on the denial.
This is pretty common in today’s society. Recruiters are paid and bonuses on sourcing talent. As soon as I say im not interested in a candidate, they are right back on the path of finding other candidates, and often forget, or neglect the formalities of letting that person know they won’t be picked.
It sucks, but it happens pretty frequently.

Reactions: Osborn and emms2381
It's possible that if you were the 2nd choice candidate, they are waiting for the 1st choice candidate to accept and/or start work before declining you.

Or, it could be taking a while to reach your references and move forward. You could ask if your references have received calls or messages yet. In my experience, the hiring process generally moves more slowly in the summer, then picks up again in the fall.

Keep applying everywhere and LV again...chances are they decline you of offering a employment. Don't ever wait for a employer to give you a update. Most companies don't bother telling you the update status to your job application before or after an interview.

But they could be very slow too.