How long between 1st and 2nd H bags?

It was 6 months between the first and 2nd. First I bought when I first walked into H, then ordered #2 (PO). That came in within 6 months, much to my wallet's chagrin. 3rd bag was 6 months after that. I think I'll have some time before the next one (1 year)...which will probably be good for me. Wallet has no resistance....just opens up like a slut when a bag shows up:shame:. Thankfully there is no Hermes near me!

Do you mean the period between the time I got my 1st and 2nd, or the period between the time I wanted a second bag? :graucho:

The wanting a 2nd bag started even before I'd purchased my first... but the actual buying will have to wait until it shows up somewhere!

a month from my 1st birkin to my 2nd birkin (both from resellers) no H in our country. :nuts: my 3rd is still in customs!!!!!:crybaby:giving me ulcers and my 4th is on a payment plan which i will complete next month!!!

I am still wanting more H especially in anything red and grey. WWWAAAAHHHH! Once you start there is no way to stop!

a month from my 1st birkin to my 2nd birkin (both from resellers) no H in our country. :nuts: my 3rd is still in customs!!!!!:crybaby:giving me ulcers and my 4th is on a payment plan which i will complete next month!!!

I am still wanting more H especially in anything red and grey. WWWAAAAHHHH! Once you start there is no way to stop!

Jen : How long does it take to clear customs ?? poor thing - the wait must be agonizing !!!
u're so disciplined to be on a payment plan !!!

Oh wow, well my first Hermes purchase was a Gold Kelly, and, on impulse, bought a black (Kelly) two weeks later! Fast forward to present, I purchased my very first Birkin, am waitlisted for my second, but am ready to pick up another if I spot one on vacation! I think I've crossed over to the dark side lol!