How long between 1st and 2nd H bags?

After my first Kelly I didn't even go to Hermes for over five years. Somehow I lost interest, got really busy with other things (had another baby, was preoccupied with work, etc.), then...I discovered tpf.
I went back to Hermes and in the past 12 months have been making up for my lost years.

I purchased my first, an all leather Garden Party in May 2007. In June I was offered a 35cm Chocolate Clemence Birkin. In August I bought a 30cm Victoria in Potiron(SP?) which I will pick up in November. My SO for a 28cm Graphite Porosus Croc Kelly was accepted and could take up to a year.(Hopes) I am trying to talk myself out of accepting a Etoupe Constance,but the pictures I was emailed are making it very difficult! If I take it I will quit after a Bolide and a Lindy.(Hopes)

Why wait?! Trust me, if I had $25K laying around....there are a few Birkins, Kellys, and HAC that I would be walking around with after one trip to Madison Avenue!

:yahoo:

That said, I am being a good girl, putting my order in in February and waiting patiently for it to come home with me. Who knows what will happen after that!! A Kelly probably!

I am trying to pace my birkin purchases -- one about a year ago, one about 3 months ago and I will place an order at the Feb podium. In the meantime, though, accessories, evelyn and lindy are finding their way home.

The trend continued for quite some time. It was really getting out of hand... I think I'm getting better ever since I returned home. Maybe because I only buy Birkins nowadays so the waiting time is longer.