How long are Mini & Woc straps?

veronicalawrence2

Sofa King Banned
Dec 7, 2016
I have a medium classic which is perfect in regards to length for me however in Paris last year, I tried on a turquoise mini which looked great but my god, it was so long for me. Are the wocs long aswell? I'm around 5'3.

I know it's best to just go and try in person however if I get advice from you ladies that it's the same, I may be reluctant to go in and try. Will save me time.

WOC strap is actually longer than the rectangular mini strap. However, the strap length of WOC and minis are meant to be longer for cross body use, whereas the medium CF strap is designed for shoulder wear (either single or double strap) and hits pretty high on most people when worn cross body. Square minis have a shorter chain length, but they are also still designed for cross body use. There are some easy hacks to shortening the strap length for shoulder wear. Below is just one example, but if you do a search of this forum you will find many more. HTH!
CCChain.jpg

Reactions: clarabellaZ
If the mini rectangular is too long for you, then the WOC will definitely be too long. I'm 5'4" with a slim build (no chest ha ha), and the WOC strap was soooo long on me. It annoyed me so much I sold it. Yes, I tried adjusting the strap but it became such a pain that I never wanted to wear it. I would recommend the square mini for you. It has the shortest chain length of the three.

Reactions: lee_dya