How long after graduating?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. How long after graduation did you wear your class ring? Did you only wear it during school? I graduated 3 years ago & haven't worn it in like 3 years b/c it wouldn't fit my chubby little finger from my weight gain from pregnancy, last year I had it resized..so should I wear it or keep it in my jewelry box as a keepsake.

2. I STILL wear my class ring. My high school class ring has not left my finger since 11th grade. I'm 24 now.

3. i wore mine until i got engaged. i have this weird thing about not wearing more than one ring at a time.

if you like it, wear it!

4. I haven't worn it since I graduated high school. Heck, I hardly wore it when I was in HS.

5. I stopped wearing it the summer after I graduated high school. As soon as I got to college I realized graduating high school really wasn't that big of a deal.

I think mine is at my Mom's house somewhere.

6. maybe a year. After that I felt silly wearing it...especially since I had started college and was living with my dh.

Matter-of-fact...I spent a ton of money on that thing...I should try to find it....

Alicia

7. I never got one, my parents bought me a ring instead, its an emerald with two diamonds on the side, set in yellow gold. I don't wear it much either but that's because I haven't been wearing rings lately.

8. I am 34 years old, and I still wear mine on occasion! My father spent a lot of money on that ring, and I don't look at it so much as "Woohoo, I graduated", but more like it is a gift from my dad.

Also, my sister is 36 and still wears hers as well.

9. I wear it occasionally.

10. WOW I didnt know class rings existed??? Can someone kindly show me some pictures :smile:
    Thankyou!

11. i didnt get a class ring for high school, i am waiting to get one from undergrad and med school (same school so i will get it after i graduate med school) and probably wear it a lot

12. I'm sitll in high school, but I wear mine everyday. My parents bought it for me, so I consider it more of a gift than a ring to celebrate my graduating this year. I may not wear my ring everyday once I graduate, but I'll still wear it often. I plan on getting a class ring once I finish college so I can wear the two together.

13. I never bought my class ring.

14. I never bought my HS class ring and don't plan to buy the undergrad ring when I graduate (NEXT MAY!) but my roommate wears her class ring--she is currently a junior and planning on getting her undergrad ring

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice