How limited are bonbons?

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I saw a few threads mentioning how limited the bonbons are....are they really??
Are we talking about Mirror Speedy limited???

Does anyone really know??:confused1::confused1:

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
^^I believe they are very limited. Two stores I shop at didn't receive any bon bons.

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
I would say more limited than Miroir speedies as the Dubai boutique only got 1 piece of each color whereas the speedies they got like 3-4 in each color plus they had another shipment on the way which had same amount but they were ruined in the rain!! crazy I know, there was some very angry customers believe me!

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Oh, wow I'm surprised. If this was special pieces with exotic skin, then I understand the rarity....but it's fairly cheap(reasonable) for LE and looks to be popular for spring/summer bag. I wonder why LV didn't make more??

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Much more limited then Miroir speedy. I get whatever I want at my boutique and they called to apologize today and said they are getting NONE and cant get any. :sad:

travelbliss

Loving LV since 1987!
O.G.
Sep 25, 2006
LouisVille, LVMH
I've mentioned this a few times in other threads...
My SA told me there were only 80 TOTAL produced.
If that's not a true "limited edition", I dont' know what is !!!!

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the bonbon as their "relaunch" of truly LE pieces, as lately they have been calling certain lines/styles LE but then re-releasing them as permanent pieces.

speyta

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Does anyone know if they're more/less limited than the aquarelle (exotic) line? I had no issues getting my aquarelle papillon but am having some with the bonbon.

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Japan
alapeach.com
Much more limited then Miroir speedy. I get whatever I want at my boutique and they called to apologize today and said they are getting NONE and cant get any. :sad:
Wow, that's so sad! :crybaby:I haven't gotten such a call from my SA yet, but I guess I should be prepared.

caley

hello!
May 1, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the bonbon as their "relaunch" of truly LE pieces, as lately they have been calling certain lines/styles LE but then re-releasing them as permanent pieces.
i wonder if they're dealing with all the complaints they've been getting. first this and now in hawaii with the damier neverfull (not shipping out any).

i guess i like the true LE status. but at the same time it makes me worry if i'll get my hands on any LEs.

sckcs

O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
My SA in Nashville said they weren't getting any Bon Bon's. They are getting 10 vnn watercolor speedys. It's sounds very limited.