How legit is overstock.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marie22

Dec 19, 2007
Hello all,

I really need your help on this. My mom wanted me to buy for her a Tag Heur Aquaracer watch that she saw on overstock.com. It is a lot cheaper from the retail price but I am honestly a bit scared as it is my first time to buy something this expensive. I just wanted to make sure that this watch won't be a fake. Any feedback from overstock.com? Do you know any other online store that sells watches lower than the retail price? I am attaching a picture of the watch and a link.

Thanks in advance!:smile:

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wa...s-Two-tone-Diamond-Watch/3266561/product.html?

Attachments

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Hi Marie! Overstock.com is legit, but please use the search function first to look for info next time. This topic has been brought up I don't know how many times...

marie22

Dec 19, 2007
Thanks, sorry if this has been discussed before. I also just wanted to see what you guys think of the watch I'm planning to buy. Thanks for all your comments ;)

lucretias

I am the one that I want!
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
Hampton, Virginia
I have friend whose BF is always looking for a deal (He is good at bargain hunting) and he bought her diamond studs from there.

BUT I am curious if anybody knows of any good watch buying sites....

funandsun

O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
SoCal
Thanks, sorry if this has been discussed before. I also just wanted to see what you guys think of the watch I'm planning to buy. Thanks for all your comments ;)
I have a Tag watch and LOVE it (it's my diving watch)! The Aquaracer is a beautiful! I want one too!

(don't forget to use one of the rebate sites if you buy it!)

bubblejen

Jan 3, 2007
I buy stuff from them all the time! I am very happy with them. If you live in LA you can always go downtown and buy the watch at the Jewelry Mart on Hill/7th!

mzballs

Mar 12, 2008
LV, NV
Overstock is a great, legit site. But, be aware, that Tag does not authorize dealers to sell watches online. So when purchasing Tag's online you are voiding the Tag warranty. Some other websites have their own warranties, so it's not that big of a deal, but I would definitely look into that before making the big purchase. BTW I have the watch, not two tone, and LOVE IT! So pretty!! I definitely recommend buying it!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I've ordered from overstock a number of times and love it! Their shipping has always been lightning fast. That's a beautiful watch too, Congrats on the deal!

pinkmitsy4

Jan 2, 2008
I've shopped there lots and never had a problem. Last time I got pillows, and they were shipped fast and nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.