how is your light coloured stam holding up?

1. hiya all. can i ask if anyone can share as to how their light coloured stams are holding up? (cream, ivory, putty, etc) i am thinking of getting one but am too scared of it turning too dirty too fast. thank youuu...!

2. I had the cashew color Stam hobo. Sent it back after a month: wear of the leather on the bottom of the bag. That's obscene for a $1200 bag! I can only imagine how much of a beating the white/cream colors would take! As far as showing dirt, hard to say after a month, but I'm more disturbed about the quality of the leather. You can always clean a dirty bag.....

3. My putty stam is still holding up very good :smile:. No dirt. It's pretty easy to clean minor dirt though. You shouldn't worry too much. However, you do need to be a little extra careful where you put your bag. I try not to put the bag on the floor for whatever reason, even if there's no hook in public bathroom :nuts:. Sorry, TMI.

4. thank you ladies for your input. i am thinking of getting an ivory 05 stam (one with burgundy suede lining and brass/antiqued hardware). i heard about your ordeal prada psycho, i must say that it made me nervous as this will be my FIRST MJ. Chloe-Clementine i will have to ask for more advise about cleaning light coloured stams. i was originally looking for the putty but gave up after awhile as i could not find one. i am still not sure about this ivory 05 right now... i really like though... and i heard some delights from those who bought them... argh... must ... make ... decision ... (is it true that the antiqued/brass hardware is only available from the fall/winter 05 season? resort 05 and summer/spring 06 has light shinny gold ones?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice