How is your Dentelle wallet holding up?

bagladybow

Mar 20, 2007
Just wondering whether the Dentelle wallet gold/silver threads are still in good shape with everyday handling and friction with other items in your purse..how long have you been using it and still looks lovely??

Mine's doing fine here are some pics I've taken the top edge of the flap you open and close to get into it, the back of eth purse and then a pic from above looking down so you can see any bits sticking out.

I've had it since release and used it everyday I think it still looks perfect, I've mostly used it in a speedy 25 and the zipper is not much bigger than the purse so it is not uncommon for it to rub as I take it out for my bag but I don't think this have effected it all

Attachments

• Dentelle how3.jpg
    Dentelle how3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Dentelle how2.jpg
    Dentelle how2.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Dentelle how4.jpg
    Dentelle how4.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Dentelle how1.jpg
    Dentelle how1.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 81
Mine's doing fine here are some pics I've taken the top edge of the flap you open and close to get into it, the back of eth purse and then a pic from above looking down so you can see any bits sticking out.

I've had it since release and used it everyday I think it still looks perfect, I've mostly used it in a speedy 25 and the zipper is not much bigger than the purse so it is not uncommon for it to rub as I take it out for my bag but I don't think this have effected it all

Thank you so much Label Addict for the info and taking time out to show your pictures!!:P