how is your dentelle speedy holding up?

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
now that this bag has been out for quite a while i'd like to know from you ladies who own one: how's it holding up?

i'm seriously considering a pre-owned one that i've found.

i gotta say, this line has really grown on me. about 6 months ago i didn't care for it at all but now i want one!

also, when it first came out how much was the dentelle speedy (just to use as a reference when pricing them)?

I've got the dentelle BH, it got one pretty large snag in it and my SA just told me to snip it. I had the speedy, but I returned it because I already have a few speedies ...

DentelleBags.jpg

I've got the dentelle BH, it got one pretty large snag in it and my SA just told me to snip it. I had the speedy, but I returned it because I already have a few speedies ...

she told you to snip it??? how did that work out for you? do you carry it on a regular basis or save it for special days/nights?

Hi Hi... I managed to catch a dentelle quite recently and have been using it surprisingly often. I love it. There are minor frays on the lace but it doesn't bother me at all.

I have the speedy and I haven't had any issues or problems with it and I had it for over a year now..........I am far from gentle on my handbags, good luck!