how is your dentelle speedy holding up?

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
now that this bag has been out for quite a while i'd like to know from you ladies who own one: how's it holding up?

i'm seriously considering a pre-owned one that i've found.

i gotta say, this line has really grown on me. about 6 months ago i didn't care for it at all but now i want one!

also, when it first came out how much was the dentelle speedy (just to use as a reference when pricing them)?

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
I've got the dentelle BH, it got one pretty large snag in it and my SA just told me to snip it. I had the speedy, but I returned it because I already have a few speedies ...

sgj99

O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Houston/Galveston
I've got the dentelle BH, it got one pretty large snag in it and my SA just told me to snip it. I had the speedy, but I returned it because I already have a few speedies ...
she told you to snip it??? how did that work out for you? do you carry it on a regular basis or save it for special days/nights?

Sep 15, 2006
I love mine more than when I first got it.
I do not use it very often though, and it looks new.

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
Hi Hi... I managed to catch a dentelle quite recently and have been using it surprisingly often. I love it. There are minor frays on the lace but it doesn't bother me at all.

deelaa

When in Rome....
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I have the speedy and I haven't had any issues or problems with it and I had it for over a year now..........I am far from gentle on my handbags, good luck!