How is the Rasin Legacy?

duffy0401

Mar 20, 2007
I am looking at a Rasin Legacy shoulder bag and debating if I really need it or not. Do they scratch a lot? Would it be neutral enough to wear all of the time? Please help

0be7_1.JPG

I don't speak from experience but I know a bunch of posters have said how scratchable the raisin is. However, it wouldn't deter me because that color is TDF. I just love this color in general on the legacy bags. If I didn't know better, i'd say that one in the photo you attached had been conditioned, which may help make it less susceptible to scratching.

I have the whiskey one, the leather is quite scratch a lot, but u can always use Apple Leather Care Moisturizer. It covers up all the scratches, protects against stains and the good thing is it does not change the color of the leather. It works for me :yes:

I never seen the Raisin Legacy IRL, but from ur picture it looks really beautiful.

I was just at the Coach store and looked at this amethyst bag it is really pretty but I'm not 100% sold on the new leather. This bag might satisfy my need for a purpleish bag and save me a little bit of money.

12654_b4ae_a0_front

I don't have a bag in the Raisin and the ones I've seen in the outlet are pretty scratched up, but like Chazzy says, they buff out easily with the Apple conditioner and I like the older Legacy leather a lot better on that style of bag!

I have that bag and it does have some scratches. I have the apple care but I haven't used it on it yet. I wear the bag with neutral colors such as blacks, greys and browns. Donnalynn was the one who gave me suggestions on what to wear with bags in this color range. I get a lot of compliments when I carry it. I carry it in the fall and winter. It probably could be carried all year round but I like fabric bags during the summer because it gets hot here in TX.
Here is my bag. Excuse all the deco. This pic was from my valentine coach bag thread. :rolleyes:

th_ValentineCoach015.jpg

I have that bag and it does have some scratches. I have the apple care but I haven't used it on it yet. I wear the bag with neutral colors such as blacks, greys and browns. Donnalynn was the one who gave me suggestions on what to wear with bags in this color range. I get a lot of compliments when I carry it. I carry it in the fall and winter. It probably could be carried all year round but I like fabric bags during the summer because it gets hot here in TX.
Here is my bag. Excuse all the deco. This pic was from my valentine coach bag thread. :rolleyes:

th_ValentineCoach015.jpg

Hi Carley!!! I have this bag as well, LOVE it! It scratches as much as any Legacy bag I have - I apple it before I use it and I'm good to go. I use this bag year round, as I do most of my bags. Its gorgeous!

I've used my raisin leigh for a few months now and because I protect it with Apple Care conditioner, the scratches are minimal. They do not bother me one bit. Go for it!

It is a beautiful color and the leather is great; it does scratch but I just apple condition it and most of the scratches goes away. Besides, I think the scratches add to the character of the bag! Definitely should get it, you won't regret!

I too have the whiskey legacy and it is just wonderful. You can get some scratching on it but not bad and it really does add character to the bag. I think that color would be good with a lot of things, not too out there but different enough to add style.

Hi Carley!!! I have this bag as well, LOVE it! It scratches as much as any Legacy bag I have - I apple it before I use it and I'm good to go. I use this bag year round, as I do most of my bags. Its gorgeous!
Hi donnalynn, I am going to apple mine this weekend. This is the bag out of all my bags that get the most compliments. I love it scratches and all.