How is Murakami Multicolour done?

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Most of you know that I purchased a murakami Multicolour Alma~ I received her and she looks great. But~ how is the design put on the leather? It it like traditional mongram and part of the canvas or is it stamped on the leather? :confused1:

It's actually silk-screened on the canvas. Yes, it can peel or chip, although I haven't experienced that myself, but once the bag gets older maybe?? Also, the colors can fade in the sunlight if you leave it exposed for too long.

Okay~ Thanks all of you because you just answered my question as one of my LV has a chip....It is an older bag 06-03 so nothing major. I wanted your honest opinion before giving to much detail. Thank you~:wlae: I feel much better!:sweatdrop:

OK! haha thanks, just wondering if that was with light or heavy, I wonder is the groom line has the canvas coates before or after the silk screening.

Groom line is the same as MC line (the pictures are silk screened onto the already coated mono canvas) as well as Cerises, Graffiti, Cherry Blossom, etc.

And Traci IS right, traditional mono canvas IS under the coating.:yes: