How is Girin Plastic Surgery?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friend recommended Girin but I can't find any reviews here.
    How's here?

2. I just went yesterday GR. I think I am going to choose Girin because dr.lee has many experiences. I can believe his skill but this is not my final decision. i need more times

3. Hi. What surgery are you intending to do at Girin? This name is pretty new to me.

4. They have some good reviews on RealSelf but I know a member on here had a revision DES at Girin and ended up getting another revision at Teuim.

5. you can refer my reviews. !! click on my posts :smile:

6. umm one of my friends had nose surgery at Girin. but i think that his nose is too....artificial.... not natural...
    what surgery do u want to have?

7. I'd also like to know what Girin's like.
    If anybody's ever had anything done over there it'd be great if you could share your experience(s) with us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice