How Is D&B Mailing Your Items?

G.Allyn

O.G.
Dec 12, 2013
I am not very happy. Just received two of my items from D&B and the wallet came in a PAPER mailer.

Couldn't believe it when I opened my door. I knew it had to be the wallet I ordered. I'm thinking how the heck did that make it across the country without getting the white D&B box damaged. Well, of course the box is not in very good shape.

I paid $7.50 on shipping. My other two wallets were mailed in boxes. Am I the only one who likes to keep their wallet boxes and would like them to come undamaged?:tdown:

All of my wallets have always been boxed. My last accessory order was all in a giant paper mailer, that's also the order I got that smelled so bad :sad: the boxes themselves were fine tho.

My wallets and other small items that have come directly from Dooney have always been packaged in their original boxes or plastic bags and shipped in a box. The only exception to this would have been nylon satchels that sometimes came folded in mailing envelopes.

Congratulations on your new wallets! I am glad they survived the trip to you in perfect shape!

Sue

My thanks to everyone for not verbalizing how picky I am about a box.

I know it is nutty, but if I buy a card, I make sure it is not wrinkled and if I buy a magazine, I buy the one in the back that hasn't been taken to the cafe and read by a few customers before me.

My thanks to everyone for not verbalizing how picky I am about a box.

I know it is nutty, but if I buy a card, I make sure it is not wrinkled and if I buy a magazine, I buy the one in the back that hasn't been taken to the cafe and read by a few customers before me.

I do the same thing with cards and mags