Who knows better about it?
I searched ebay, seems not popular though~~
some pics from Net-a-porter
13009_index.jpg

12503_index.jpg

12504_index.jpg

11023_index.jpg

No kidding!

The reason you probably see these bags less on ebay is because fakes are easier to spot and write neg. feedback about....BV is all about quality! A real bag has amazingly soft leather and great craftsmanship. Its a classic bag to consider purchasing!

star3777 said:
HOW is Bottega Veneta????:weird: woah.....you need to visit more often!:lol:

I wasn't familiar with BV either till I joined this blog - I just visited their store on Rodeo Drive (while I was on a holiday in L.A) They have a "dazzling display" of gorgeous bags - I was embarrased to find out that they have a store 20 minutes from where I live in Miami, that I never knew about!! - so now I can go over there and drool to my heart's content!!! No buying right now, just got a new Roxanne that I'm in love with.

I love my BV bag :love: The leather is sooo soft~ The quality is totally there :biggrin: I wouldnt worry too much about not seeing them on ebay. Like others have said, just means there arent as many fakes.

SoyBean001 said:
No kidding!

The reason you probably see these bags less on ebay is because fakes are easier to spot and write neg. feedback about....BV is all about quality! A real bag has amazingly soft leather and great craftsmanship. Its a classic bag to consider purchasing!

i quote totally.