How is Bottega Veneta?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just heard about this brand~:shame:
    Who knows better about it?
    I searched eBay, seems not popular though~~
    some pics from Net-A-Porter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bottega Veneta is a premium brand .... quality all the way ...

3. images from BV's official website is more appealing, I think..

1.JPG 2.JPG
  4. HOW is Bottega Veneta????:weird: woah.....you need to visit more often!:lol:

5. woooooo~~~I got it:lol: thnx!

6. No kidding!

The reason you probably see these bags less on eBay is because fakes are easier to spot and write neg. feedback about....BV is all about quality! A real bag has amazingly soft leather and great craftsmanship. Its a classic bag to consider purchasing!

7. I wasn't familiar with BV either till I joined this blog - I just visited their store on Rodeo Drive (while I was on a holiday in L.A) They have a "dazzling display" of gorgeous bags - I was embarrased to find out that they have a store 20 minutes from where I live in Miami, that I never knew about!! - so now I can go over there and drool to my heart's content!!! No buying right now, just got a new Roxanne that I'm in love with.

8. I love my BV bag :love: The leather is sooo soft~ The quality is totally there :biggrin: I wouldnt worry too much about not seeing them on eBay. Like others have said, just means there arent as many fakes.

9. I hardly ever say this, but I LOVE those braided handles. This seems to be a trend this season. Brilliant!

10. I totally regret not buying a large terra-cotta woven hobo for $600 at the outlet in Cabazon.

11. i saw my first bottega in real life a couple of weeks ago. OMG it's so soft...I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. i quote totally.

13. I do too, there some new models with gorgeous details in addition to the woven leather.

14. classic beautiful quality bag. IMO its even better than classic Chanels. I love bottega veneta wouldn't mind having a couch made by BV. :love:

15. Wow~~Then I definitely shouldn't miss any chance to get one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice