How is Bottega Veneta?

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Bottega Veneta is a premium brand .... quality all the way ...

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
HOW is Bottega Veneta????:weird: woah.....you need to visit more often!:lol:

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
NY
No kidding!

The reason you probably see these bags less on ebay is because fakes are easier to spot and write neg. feedback about....BV is all about quality! A real bag has amazingly soft leather and great craftsmanship. Its a classic bag to consider purchasing!

star3777 said:
HOW is Bottega Veneta????:weird: woah.....you need to visit more often!:lol:

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
I wasn't familiar with BV either till I joined this blog - I just visited their store on Rodeo Drive (while I was on a holiday in L.A) They have a "dazzling display" of gorgeous bags - I was embarrased to find out that they have a store 20 minutes from where I live in Miami, that I never knew about!! - so now I can go over there and drool to my heart's content!!! No buying right now, just got a new Roxanne that I'm in love with.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
I love my BV bag :love: The leather is sooo soft~ The quality is totally there :biggrin: I wouldnt worry too much about not seeing them on ebay. Like others have said, just means there arent as many fakes.

Dec 2, 2005
I hardly ever say this, but I LOVE those braided handles. This seems to be a trend this season. Brilliant!

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i saw my first bottega in real life a couple of weeks ago. OMG it's so soft...I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 2, 2006
SoyBean001 said:
No kidding!

The reason you probably see these bags less on ebay is because fakes are easier to spot and write neg. feedback about....BV is all about quality! A real bag has amazingly soft leather and great craftsmanship. Its a classic bag to consider purchasing!
i quote totally.

BorsaBella

Nov 9, 2005
Texas
spiralsnowman said:
I hardly ever say this, but I LOVE those braided handles. This seems to be a trend this season. Brilliant!
I do too, there some new models with gorgeous details in addition to the woven leather.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
classic beautiful quality bag. IMO its even better than classic Chanels. I love bottega veneta wouldn't mind having a couch made by BV. :love: