How important is your mobile-phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a Treo 650 and a motorola i730 for Nextel. They're both personal phones and as long as I have at least one on me, I feel okay. I don't really use the camera features but I do use the internet on it a lot.

Hah I cannot live without my cell phone. I'm a pretty busy person =( Constant emails/texts/calls everything. Right now I have a T-Mobile MDA and so far it's doing good. Since January I've had approximately 5 different cell phones already (I switch very very often cause of my work). Hopefully I'll stick to this one longer than a few months!

Mine is NOKIA 9500 Communicator. It's huge, but i love it. Other than to make/receive calls, sms, emails, surf the web, taking pics/short videos, it acts as my lil organizer which record all my appointments, things to do, notes, etc.

The phone book is priceless! It has all the names of my friends, clients, suppliers, etc. I would die if I lost those!

Just wanted to say, for those of you with sidekicks, I figured out how to change the screensaver!!! XD

See pic below! It has a chanel pic hehe

4a8a00a3.jpg

^ You click on settings > key guard and security!!!

I have the Rzr V3 at the moment, I change them quite abit, but for me its not the model, its essential for me. I cannot imagine how we ever got on without them, I feel lost without it, when I leave the house, after my keys and wallet, its the one thing I would not consider leaving without :smile:

I am one of those people that can live without my phone and that drives other people crazy! (I have a Nokia and I have no idea what model, but you could have figured that one out from my post)

I am also one of 'those' girls... Without my phone I would be lost. Everywhere I go I am ont he phone. What can I say, I'm important. I have a Razr

Funniest thing ever... my phone JUST rang while I was making this post!!! Hi Vlad!!!

I have a ppc6700 from sprint. It is my mini laptop! I surf the web all the time on it, play games, chat on irc, message my friends, etc. I never go anywhere without it. Oh, yeh...I also talk on the phone! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.