How important is your mobile-phone ?

1. I'm wondering how important is your mobile each day ? Which model you have .... do you make a lot of pics/videos with it ? Here is mine: it's a new SAMSUNG SGH-E770 - for me it's a very important thing each day, I can't be without ;);):biggrin: !

106-0663_IMG.JPG 106-0664_IMG.JPG 106-0667_IMG.jpg
  2. I have an Eriksson T610. I mostly use it to check my email & send SMS, and the camera sometimes come in hany when I don't have my usual camera with me. I don't make a lot of phonecalls from it, I make most of my calls from a regular phone, at home or at work. But I feel totally naked without my mobile phone, as I want the school to be able to reach me anytime if something would happen to my kids.

3. I have T-Mobile Sidekick 2. It's my phone, occasional camera, address book, agenda, on the go laptop, and sometimes my navigational device lol.

[​IMG]

I love it, and I can't wait to upgrade to the next version coming out in a few months

4. I have a Motorola Tracphone. I never use it. Just keep it for the odd emergency. It will expire with unused minutes, I'm sure.

5. i have a Samsung VGA1000 and it is SO important. because i live the transient life of a college student, i really don't have a house phone. on top of that, even if i had one, i'm hardly ever actually IN my apartment. i'm at work, on campus at school, visiting my parents - i'd never get any calls if i didn't have it with me all the time. i'd also never see any of my friends. they're essential around here.

6. I have the Verizon Pink Razr phone. I love it and can't be without my phone!! If I forget it at home, I'll go all the way back just to get it.

7. My cell is super important because I don't have a regular house phone so it's the only one I have. I have a Motorola v400 from Cingular (internet, camera, all that jazz), but I'm due for an upgrade in June.

I really want a razr!

8. Not important at all. I've had one for the last 7 years and I really like not having one anymore !! :biggrin:

9. I have one so my kids can reach me but its not that important to me. I definately could live without it!

10. I buy a new phone every year upgrade or not. I usually pay full retail, but it's all good. My newest phone is the Palm Treo 650 from Cingular. I love my cell phone, but my last phone took such better pics. This quality really sucks. I have to have my cellie on me at all times.:weird:

11. from 1-10 i would have to say a 8.5, i have a smartphone and eventhough I hate talking on the phone i use the text messaging feature like its going out of style. :biggrin:

12. The plam treo 650 totally ROCKS!

13. I used to have an old phone for which I bought minutes every 1-2 months (was for emergencies) it until almost 2 months ago. Then I got a real contract and a pink RAZR :love: Hehe it's essential now. I have unlimited web access so when classes are boring I go on msn :lol: It's kinda slow but it's better than Philo classes :noworry: It's much easier to reach me that way, I don't know how I managed to live without it :P

14. I have a Samsung E600. Its my second mobile and I love it. I use it for texting mostly and the occasional phone call. It doesnt rule my life. Its just there if I need it!

15. Ooh I like your phone! Are you with Sprint?

I feel naked and paranoid without my cell phone. Right now I'm using a stand-in cell phone since my mom took away my original baby. Currently the stand-in is a Samsung, but I'm not sure what model.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice