How I store my items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is this an ok way of storing my small leather goods or do they need to be in a ventilated area?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421941952.614936.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421941973.411559.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421942000.889363.jpg

2. The container store had some canvas storage boxes that are pretty good for storing. It's breathable and can be zippered up to keep dust out. I put my bags in their dust bags then put them in the canvas boxes.

3. Ok, so this is bad for the cowhide leather lining? I think this is why my cles felt stiff after being stored this way. Maybe I will just store with the lid off of the box.

4. I will check those out, thanks!

5. Just make sure you store the items in dust bags only, not in the LV boxes.

6. oh no i store all my SLGs in their original boxes too and they been that way for awhile too some of them dont even get used however i store my bags in their dust bags only

7. Is the plastic storage container, alright though?

8. Is the plastic storage container alright though?

9. Maybe if you leave the lid off. I keep all of mine on a shelf in their dustbags. As long as they can breathe.

10. I've always been told by SA's not to store in boxes and I've been buying LV for a long time and haven't had any problems. So.....you may want to ask your SA.

11. Thank you both for your help, now the question is to store in the LV boxes or just the dust bag LOL

12. LOL, dustbag. The boxes are gift boxes. The dustbags are for storage.

13. Lol I always thought the LV boxes were for storage

14. Oh, have you a link to what you are using? I'm trying to find a good solution that is neatly stackable!

+1 on this, my SA also advised me not to store in the boxes. I know, and they'd be SO convenient! But, we must protect our expensive pretties!

I used to store mine in a plastic bin, then plastic bin with lid off and now they are just on the shelf in their dust bags.