How I lost the wrinkles under my eyes

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Yes... I am now hitting umm 45 this year I believe.. Don't have a calculator:P so I have watched them grow and grow under and at the corners of my eyes for years now, thinking well I'm getting old, that's just what happens:shrugs: But now they are almost all gone and I am lovin it:wlae: as you see in my signature I am trying to let all the girls AND guys (no discrimination with this stuff!) in on my newest discovery. I have been taking this once in the morning and once in the evening since Spring break and *I* am even surprised at the results. My hair is stronger and more silky, my eyesight has improved at least I feel it has I have no doctors proof:rolleyes: and my nails are strong. There are lots of questions about this product so I thought I would post a few of the FAQs

What is MonaVie?

MonaVie is a delicious and energizing blend of the Brazilian açai berry—one of nature’s top superfoods—and 18 other beneficial fruits. Developed with the philosophy Balance-Variety-Moderation, MonaVie delivers the phytonutrients and antioxidants you need to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. MonaVie’s Active formula also contains the added benefits of glucosamine to help maintain healthy joints.

What fruits are contained in MonaVie products

In addition to the açai berry, MonaVie products contain white grape, pear, acerola, pear puree, aronia, purple grape, cranberry, passion fruit, banana, apricot, prune, kiwi, blueberry, bilberry, camu camu, wolfberry, pomegranate, and lychee fruit.

What is acai?

Acai is a small, round, dark-purple berry with amazing nutritional properties. Its appearance is similar to that of a grape, but it has a smaller amount of pulp and a single large seed. Scientific experts have referred to the acai berry as the most nutritious and powerful food in the world.

Does acai have a high ORAC score?
The acai used in MonaVie boasts the highest ORAC score against the hydroxyl free radical of any fruit or vegetable tested to date. The acai fruit is the star among other well-known antioxidants, such as blueberries, grapes, red wine, green tea, cranberries, blackberries, and pomegranates. By comparison, acai has more than 10 times the antioxidant power of cranberries.

Where does acai grow?
The acai berry grows in clusters on the acai palm, a genus of 25–30 species of palms native to tropical Central and South America. These tall, slender palms can grow 15–30 meters tall, with leaves up to 3 meters long. The prime commercial source of acai comes from the area where several rivers converge within the Amazon estuary, emptying along the northeastern corner of Brazil into the Atlantic Ocean between the states of Para and Amapa. The people of Brazil refer to acai as the “Milk of the Amazon

Does harvesting the acai berry destroy the Amazon Rainforest?

No. In fact, MonaVie is helping to preserve the Amazon Rainforest by harvesting the acai berry. Each week, poachers illegally chop down 5,000–10,000 palm trees to obtain and sell a 12-inch section of the palm known as the “palmito.” As a result, the entire tree dies. On the other hand, by harvesting the acai berry, the palm tree continues to thrive and the natives have an incentive to preserve the acai-bearing palm tree.

And along with making this product that I have gone goo-goo over:lol: they also give back

The M.O.R.E. Project
spacer.gif

MonaVie has entered into a 10-year contract with the M.O.R.E. Project, agreeing to provide $2,000,000 over the life of the contract ($200,000 per year) to cover all administrative fees. By absorbing the cost of operating the charity, the M.O.R.E. Project guarantees that 100% of all donations goes directly to those in need! To learn more about the M.O.R.E. Project, click here

I don't think I've run into a product like this in years! I've given it to my MIL and my SIL, my hubby my kids my friends and out of all of them I hear only praise.
I'm not trying to sell this...(I know Charles eyes are rolling :lol:) I am trying to only make it available and hopefully I've helped one person today:heart:

Oh and a whole bottle lasts me about a week or so. With all of the creams and potions we put on our face everyday maybe we should just change it to what we put in our body. I don't use anything on my face but watkins shea butter (wonderful stuff!) so I can't say what the best elixer is to buy. I just wish I had been smart enough to take a before photo

I have friends who SWEAR by this, I can't afford it, or I would be all over it.

I should try it though...if it works, who cares what the cost, right?

I would love to see before and after pics if you are comfortable. I don't have wrinkles yet, but this sounds interesting.
I took one just now but sadly I didn't think to take a before photo but here it is and the other is my hair:lol: but it has never been in this shape before:tup:

Attachments

• DSC07074.jpg
    DSC07074.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC07077.jpg
    DSC07077.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 259
Your hair does look beautiful!!!! I will have to try this now. I am a big believer in the powers of antioxidants, and this is packed with them

Wait... what do you buy? Just the drinks, or the gel too, the active? Which ones?!
I buy a carton every month and it suits me fine so far, I put it on auto ship so I don't run out. I also ordered the gel packs for when I travel since the bottle is a bit much to carry around:tup: Since I'm getting older and my body has a problem with throwing off calcium(I don't even drink milk!) and protein from my kidneys I order the active

I am glad you are having good results, but I am always a little skeptical about links to people's own sites and about sites that have more information about getting other people to SELL the product than information about the product itself. Acai juice is available at any health food store. :shrugs:

I have friends who SWEAR by this, I can't afford it, or I would be all over it.

I should try it though...if it works, who cares what the cost, right?
Well when you consider how much you are spending for the items that you are putting on the "outside" of your body to get the benefit of this little berry it really isn't that much;)