How Hungry are you?

1. Would you not eat for a week for the "Bag I would Die for"????
    LOL:unsure:
    Nothing but water!

I'd do it in a second. But I have alot of reserve...LOL
    Then I'd go on out, get A Chloe Paddington. My second choice would then depend on if I wanted Steak or Pasta...LOL

2. I'd do it for 2...:biggrin:..........seriously...

3. I agree with Khoi. Hell, I'd do it for the physical limit of most people (40 days) if the bag is right ! :biggrin:

4. for answer, see signature. :smile:

seriously though, lose weight and get a bag? heck freaking yeah. :smile:

5. What she said! :nuts:

6. Now to find someone to sponser us on our Voluntary Hunger Strike. I like the Starve for one week...Get a Bag. Then Eat for one week. Then Starve for one week...Get a bag. Heck, that's 26 bags a year!

7. I'd definatley starve for a bag

8. me toooo!! although ud have to chain me away from the food.. would so do it for a spy!!

9. I wonder if we can partner up with lucky magazine??:lol::biggrin:

10. lol count me in.

11. I love bags, but I definitely love food more! ^____^

12. It would have to be a reaaaaaaaalllly expensive bag for me to put myself through that torture. Like Birkin expensive....Ostrich Birkin expensive.

13. Sure, I would do it anytime. Hmmm, it might be a problem to explain to my family why they had to starve to get me a new bag, don't think hubby & kids would be thrilled - in fact I'm pretty sure my hubby might even consider starving to prevent me from getting another bag...;)

14. I'd have to agree w/ her!!

15. I think I may die if I starve myself longer than 12 hours just coz my sugar level will go down and... so I guess I would pass.. I will just try to find another way to get the bag without me having to starve for it.. coz what's the point of having a really nice bag if u r dead, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice