How High Are Your Heels ?

Between 2" and 4.5". But what it really comes down to is the shape of the front of the shoe. If it's a closed toed shoe, I usually go with a rounded front since I have a wide foot and I can't stand my toes being all squished together!

all of my shoes are heels..haha..i only have ONE pair of sneakers, which i have only worn ...about 5 times in my life! haha...99% of my heels are 3 1/2 inches, and 1% is 4"-5" :P

I LOVE high high heels! Right now all my everyday heels are 4 to 4 1/2 inches high. In fact I am slowly getting rid of anything under 4".

I do have some 5 and 6 inch heels that I practice in because I know my hubby would really like to see me in 5 to 6 inch heels everyday... and since I am 5 2 and he is 5 10 that would be perfect. So far that is just not possible but I am trying...

He will be back in a few months (he's in the military) so who knows - maybe I will have a big (or high LOL) surprise for him!

Andrea

i'm most confortable with abouts 2". I start to struggle with 3" (yeah i know that's pretty pathetic) :lol: and 4" is the absolute max, i can wear higher but only if i know i'm going to be sitting down most of the time i'm wearing them :lol:

3 to 3.5-only because I am 5'10". Anything higher and I hit doorways. I think a really high heel is just ornament to the beauty that is woman. Nothing sexier. If I were shorter I would be in stilettos as often as possible.(I still wear them every chance I get,LOL):yahoo:

I just started wearing high heels this year (previous max was 2") and I LOVE it. I'm 5'5 so not short but not as tall as I'd like to be. I like a good 3" heel but a 4"+ makes me feel like everything is right in the world. I was definitely meant to be 5'9, but somehow got cheated out of it. This shoe, by the way, is amazing:
3034-253510-p.jpg

Stuart Weitzman, 4.5 inches and very comfortable!