How high a heel?

I usually wear 2" heels. I started having a lot of back, shoulder, and knee pain a few years ago that went away when I switched to lower heels. I'm 5'4".

I say listen to your body. I used to wear 3"-4" heels and I never felt right, had sore feet a lot, etc.

First of all, i am very jealous of your height... hehe... I want to be that tall.. Bet you look good in anything..

I can only walk in heels around 2 3/4" to 3"...Anything higher I can not walk for more than 30 minutes.. haha...

Well, just wrapped them up to ship back to Bluefly. I love the style, color but too high for me. Not that I can't walk in them, and they are comfortable. I feel like a giant in them. I put them on this morning, was going to wear to work. My husband came in the room and I towered over him, I just felt silly. I keep telling myself there will be lots of other shoes to buy that I will fall in love with.

I'm very short! I am only 5'1.5". I don't wear heels every day, mostly because I don't work, but I like my heels high. The hightest I have is 5 inches and I have not worn them yet. My husband is 6'4" so I need all the boost I can get!

June

I am totally there with you. I am the same height as you and wear 3-4.5 inch heels. My BF is 6'1" so I try not to seem so short...lol

I have 5 inch heels and wear them when I go out. I think heels take some getting used to before you can walk perfect in them...or at least for me.

Well, just wrapped them up to ship back to Bluefly. I love the style, color but too high for me. Not that I can't walk in them, and they are comfortable. I feel like a giant in them. I put them on this morning, was going to wear to work. My husband came in the room and I towered over him, I just felt silly. I keep telling myself there will be lots of other shoes to buy that I will fall in love with.

Sorry the shoes didn't work out for you. There are lots of shoes out there that you will love!! I hope you find one! :tup:

Wow, I never can understand how you girls wear those high heels...don't your feet kill you after awhile? The highest I can go is 3.5 or 85mm and even then I feel like I'm gonna fall over! I'm almost 5'6", but it's not the height, it's the pain!:hysteric:
I couldn't have put it better myself, I, too, am just under 5'6" so the overall height is niether here nor there, I just look and feel awkward trying to totter along in anything over 3.5" (I obviously need more practice :roflmfao:)