How heavy is your RH City?

milkcup

Jul 9, 2009
I know that Bbag is supposed to be very light weight, and according to the official website, the weight for a city is 0.59kg. But my 09 black city feels heavy and weights almost 0.9kg. I went to the Bal store in my city and the SA told me that they didn't know about every bag weight the same. (actually they don't know a lot of things about Bbag, so poorly trained.)

So my only hope is you guys, how heavy is your city?

i don't have a scale so i can't help you out with the actual weight but i'm sure they vary slightly depending on the leather characteristics. i sometimes OD my city with apple moisturizer and in my mind, i think that makes it heavier too!

I'm sure weight depends on hardware and leather characteristics. My Bbags are very light (haven't weighed them though!) but a couple of weeks ago I saw a girl with a GGH City on a Harrod's escalator and it looked like it would weigh a ton!

I don't have a scale with me, but to me, the city's very light. I'm not help on this. But is it possible that the weight they posted on website's just the bag's weight only and when you weight yours, you put a mirror in the pocket? Just a guess coz they shouldn't be making mistake on this, right? It's quite an easy one unless all leather weighted differently.

I compared my leather with other cities in the shop, mine is much thicker, maybe that's why it's heavier. Hope I can get Mrs. *****'s arms after carrying this heavy beauty around.:biggrin: