How heavy is the MC Speedy 30 compared to Mono Speedy 30?

1. I'm thinking to get White MC speedy but I heard from other thread (about MC speedy or MC alma) that the MC Speedy is heavy. I have Mono Speedy 30 and I want to compare the weight of MC speedy with my mono speedy.

2. It is a LOT heavier than a mono speedy. Mono speedy does not have that heavy alcantra lining NOR the heavy hardware that MC speedy has. Keeps your arms tone when you carry it though.:wlae:

3. I would consider the Mono Speedy 30 a feather compared to the MC Speedy 30. The MC Speedy is heavy empty because of all the hardware, so when it's full it's even heavier! But I love it, it's gorgeous and it'll make me strong..hehe

4. Agreed!:lol:

5. I don't have a lot of mucles (or any muscles! haha) so I'll pass on the MC Speedy. What about MC Trouville? Is it also a lot heavier than mono speedy 30?

6. I use to think the MC 30 was heavy, but after using my paddy for awhile the MC 30 has defniitely gotten lighter LOL!

7. A lot heavier. the mc speedy Empty is heavier then the mono filled. Now we know why Jessica never carries anything in her bags :lol:

8. :lol: I was about to say "Wow! She is so strong!" :lol:

9. :roflmfao: Nope

10. Its heavy but "Its better to look good, then feel good".

11. The MC Speedy's corners always make a loud noise when I accidentally hit something!

12. Lol my mom and I always crash ours into the glass doors of Nordstroms, Neimans, etc.
    But yes, they're pretty heavy (for a handbag anyway)! When my mom packs her stuff in hers, it weighs at least 6 pounds.

13. OMG Rebecca... your so funny and cute! I love it!

I'm sure you slam it on the glass counters too...ha, thats the sound that makes us SA'S cringe! EEK, haha. :P

14. I totally agree! The MC version is h.e.a.v.y!

[​IMG]

I still got some red marks on my arm from yesterday when I carried it for 2 hours. :lol:

15. Lol I'm not so dangerous around the glass counters since I usually carry it down (not on the crook of my arm) when I'm near them. But in Sephora..oh my. I've knocked over a couple things in there before, like a small display of Philosophy bath gels lol. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice