How have your TOP 5 bags changed in 2012..?

I don't think that my top favorite bags have changed much but my bag-wearing habits have changed greatly. I never used to have any patent leather and now I have 4 crinkle patent bags and 2 crinkle patent wallets and I use them all a lot!

I have been taking public transportation to work for over a year now and I really watch the weather and often change my bag decisions based on the forecast.

I often carry my patent bags, along with my shiny black leather Madison Shoulder Bag, because I don't have to worry about them if it rains or snows.

Here are my favorite "weather proof" bags that I carry the most often:

- Gray patent Kristin Round Satchel (baby sage)
- Rose patent Kristin Round Satchel (baby sage)
- Black patent Kristin Pleated Satchel
- Paprika patent Katerina
- Black Madison Shoulder Bag

Of these 5 bags I carry the black patent KPS the least because it is the heaviest. Weight has also now become an important factor in my bag decisions!

I really love all 5 of these bags and enjoy wearing them, but the Paprika Kat is my very favorite, what a great and gorgeous bag!

Attachments

• BabySageGray001.jpg
    BabySageGray001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 589
  • BabySageRose 005.jpg
    BabySageRose 005.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 618
  • KristinPleatedSatchelBlkPatent 001.jpg
    KristinPleatedSatchelBlkPatent 001.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 589
  • PaprikaKaterinaDecorated004.jpg
    PaprikaKaterinaDecorated004.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 585
  • MadisonShoulderBlk002.jpg
    MadisonShoulderBlk002.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
I don't think that my top favorite bags have changed much but my bag-wearing habits have changed greatly. I never used to have any patent leather and now I have 4 crinkle patent bags and 2 crinkle patent wallets and I use them all a lot!

I have been taking public transportation to work for over a year now and I really watch the weather and often change my bag decisions based on the forecast.

I often carry my patent bags, along with my shiny black leather Madison Shoulder Bag, because I don't have to worry about them if it rains or snows.

Here are my favorite "weather proof" bags that I carry the most often:

- Gray patent Kristin Round Satchel (baby sage)
- Rose patent Kristin Round Satchel (baby sage)
- Black patent Kristin Pleated Satchel
- Paprika patent Katerina
- Black Madison Shoulder Bag

Of these 5 bags I carry the black patent KPS the least because it is the heaviest. Weight has also now become an important factor in my bag decisions!

I really love all 5 of these bags and enjoy wearing them, but the Paprika Kat is my very favorite, what a great and gorgeous bag!

Yum! Pretty. Nice collection.

Awesome, I got one myself not long ago and its just a deep floppy hole! I like the bag but I think i'm going to have to out my PTG in there because its just a puddle when I put it down.

Is is the large Sabrina - I love that bag so much. I couldn't believe I found it at the outlet since it was a four year old bag that came as a return.[/QUOTE]

Decided that being 2012 is at it's end I would update my TOP 5 due to all the new additions this year ... they HAVE really changed! Did anyone elses top 5 bags change this year...? Look forward to update pictures if so! I tried to post on the orig. top 5 thread but it said it was to old to post to..)
1st is Anna Sui Dragonfly duffle
P1017763-1.jpg

next parchment woven Laila (her platnium sister is even with her)
P1017386-1.jpg

next is the ultramarine gathered/pleated Caroline (her bordeaux, blk & aubergine sisters are even with her)

P1017795.jpg

Wow, have you posted pics of your closet yet?? I'd love to see, it must be full of gorgeous bags!! :smile: What year is the beach tote from? It's stunning, I've never seen it before.

Wow, have you posted pics of your closet yet?? I'd love to see, it must be full of gorgeous bags!! :smile: What year is the beach tote from? It's stunning, I've never seen it before.

It was from 2010 ... there are a few on ebay right now for sale... if you type in seafoam you'll pull them up... NMA... I would never sell mine...

I just tried seafoam... and they didn't come up this time... here is a link... I could only find one but I know there is another seafoam one for sale
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-COACH-BEACH-LEATHER-LARGE-TOTE-SHOULDER-SATCHEL-BAG-/290837296103?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item43b740f3e7

Well, all I can say is a BIG thank you, coachgirl555, for introducing me to my next (future) bag purchase!! I simply cannot get this bag out of my head. It's so exactly what I've been looking for! I would never have known about its existence if it weren't for your thread.

Last edited:
Well, all I can say is a BIG thank you, coachgirl555, for introducing me to my next (future) bag purchase!! I simply cannot get this bag out of my head. It's so exactly what I've been looking for! I would never have known about its existence if it weren't for your thread.

Your Welcome... she is exactly the bag you described in the "what bag is haunting you" thread that you were looking for...

2012 was my first full year of loving Coach. My favs are:
Black Rory
Cognac Rory
Color block Patricias's Legacy
Cement/black Candace
Black Cherry Duffle
Sorry for the not great phone pics!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130103_070118.png
    ForumRunner_20130103_070118.png
    557.3 KB · Views: 450
  • ForumRunner_20130103_070212.png
    ForumRunner_20130103_070212.png
    460 KB · Views: 460
UV Candace - This bumped purple gathered MSB off my list.

ED93E72C-1EC6-4F37-A927-5047DC570BE6-15275-000021EA98401ABE.jpg

Parchment Courtenay

AA3141F3-C970-4CF5-B947-57792F9EDBA8-5085-00000820784836F6.jpg

Magenta Isabelle

650EEE26-CD3B-49B2-AA9C-28EEC0811883-57680-0000516C072153C8.jpg

Anthracite Glam - my go with everything workhorse

b6548169.jpg

Pink Scarlet Willis

75a139d5.jpg

I have a lemon mini tanner on the way...that might bump something off. Wine patent Ashlyn almost made the list.

LOVE your collection! :smile: