How have your TOP 5 bags changed in 2012..?

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
Decided that being 2012 is at it's end I would update my TOP 5 due to all the new additions this year ... they HAVE really changed! Did anyone elses top 5 bags change this year...? Look forward to update pictures if so! I tried to post on the orig. top 5 thread but it said it was to old to post to..)
1st is Anna Sui Dragonfly duffle

next parchment woven Laila (her platnium sister is even with her)

next is the ultramarine gathered/pleated Caroline (her bordeaux, blk & aubergine sisters are even with her)

next is gathered purple MSB

and tied for last place is La Tan beach tote & blk woven lg sophia (sorry I just could not decided between them)

.violet.

Feb 27, 2012
I love this thread. I just started buying Coach this year so i didnt have a previous top 5 list but now i do. I definitely have my favorites - most have multiples in other colors/leathers.

This was the first bag I purchased back in January - it started it all. Parchment Sage.
image-2190097497.jpg

Then fawn Laila
image-2715555898.jpg

Steel large Sabrina - a lucky outlet find
image-179918512.jpg

Plum nylon chevron Lindsey - it's MFF since I missed the original in 2011
image-3807620265.jpg

Lastly a rare eBay purchase - editorial patent Zoe
image-2282508171.jpg

I also bought a pewter woven large Sophia that us coming Wednesday. I think that will be on my best of 2013 list.

sweetie2892

Feb 25, 2012
oh wow great thread hope to showcase my top 5 soon !!! I agree they have changed greatly since the year started time to revaluate lol!!!

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
I love this thread. I just started buying Coach this year so i didnt have a previous top 5 list but now i do. I definitely have my favorites - most have multiples in other colors/leathers.

This was the first bag I purchased back in January - it started it all. Parchment Sage.
View attachment 2002756

Then fawn Laila
View attachment 2002762

Steel large Sabrina - a lucky outlet find
View attachment 2002765

Plum nylon chevron Lindsey - it's MFF since I missed the original in 2011
View attachment 2002766

Lastly a rare eBay purchase - editorial patent Zoe
View attachment 2002767

I also bought a pewter woven large Sophia that us coming Wednesday. I think that will be on my best of 2013 list.
Great top 5!

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
UV Candace - This bumped purple gathered MSB off my list.

Parchment Courtenay

Magenta Isabelle

Anthracite Glam - my go with everything workhorse

Pink Scarlet Willis

I have a lemon mini tanner on the way...that might bump something off. Wine patent Ashlyn almost made the list.

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
UV Candace - This bumped purple gathered MSB off my list.

Parchment Courtenay

Magenta Isabelle

Anthracite Glam - my go with everything workhorse

Pink Scarlet Willis

I have a lemon mini tanner on the way...that might bump something off. Wine patent Ashlyn almost made the list.
Stunning 5!!
Love the UV candace...!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Wow! coachgirl555, you have a beautiful collection! That large purple gathered bag is some real eye candy! What's her name? It was abbreviated and I don't know all the lingo yet.

ophousewife

May 23, 2012
Near Chicago
I don't think my top 5 has changed. It's probably because I haven't bought much this year. If anything, I think I would add Sophia to my list and bump my patent Peyton. I think our lists change with whatever is newer in our collections. Older stuff gets pushed aside and the new bags are more favored.

albeli

COACH Girl
Jul 25, 2012
Texas
Before this year I had a collection of black leather Coach bags, including one Sophia, but I didn't really have a top 5. The change came from finding out Sophia was going to be discontinued (she's still on the site, but nothing new has come out since spring 2012, I think). ]

I'd say my top five are the following Sophia bags:

Fuchsia
Raspberry gathered
Navy blue lace
Aubergine gathered
Gray pleated

Attachments

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
Arizona
Before this year I had a collection of black leather Coach bags, including one Sophia, but I didn't really have a top 5. The change came from finding out Sophia was going to be discontinued (she's still on the site, but nothing new has come out since spring 2012, I think). ]

I'd say my top five are the following Sophia bags:

Fuchsia
Raspberry gathered
Navy blue lace
Aubergine gathered
Gray pleated
Very nice! Sophia heaven!!!

Jul 4, 2008
My top 5 for 2012

Miranda

Sabrina Cherry

Legacy Duffle