How have your LV denim Neo Cabby hold up after years of usage?

lovecoach7

O.G.
Sep 12, 2008
Hello there! I'm this close to purchasing a preloved like new Neo Cabby and I am wondering whether it is worth the buy. I'm just wondering if the denim will eventually fade or sag and look really horrible after a long use (I ain't no dainty girl :P). The preloved ones offered to me are not cheap and I need to think this through.
Anyone out there willing to share pictures of your well-used Neo Cabby?
Do you think this bag is worth investing in?
I was thinking if I were to spend this much, it'd better be looking good after many years of usage. :smile:

Thanks in advance!

I do not own one myself, but have seen many on pre-loved websites since I was interested in purchasing one myself. From what I have seen, the denim can seem to fade and wear down at places where a lot of rubbing occurs (eg. corners). Depending on which color you are looking at it seems the overall color of the bag could change also (I saw a grey version that seemed to have dulled/yellowed). However, with all that said, I have also seen this bag in excellent condition so I guess it all comes down to how well the bag is taken care of. HTH and good luck!

Reactions: lovecoach7
I do not own one myself, but have seen many on pre-loved websites since I was interested in purchasing one myself. From what I have seen, the denim can seem to fade and wear down at places where a lot of rubbing occurs (eg. corners). Depending on which color you are looking at it seems the overall color of the bag could change also (I saw a grey version that seemed to have dulled/yellowed). However, with all that said, I have also seen this bag in excellent condition so I guess it all comes down to how well the bag is taken care of. HTH and good luck!
Gosh, I just saw this after 5 years! Thanks for responding!