How has Coronavirus impacted your life and your lifestyle?

Hi!
To help keep from veering off topic or towards politics, here’s a reminder of the topic of the thread:

“Being this is a fashion driven forum, I am curious as to how this has impacted your lifestyle. Are you still buying purses, shoes or any high-end luxury items? How have you prepared and how do you plan to pass the next year of your life?”

There's other threads to discuss variants, deaths, etc... and as always we don't allow politics on tPF :cutesy:

Last edited:
I overheard a group today discussing how the threat of nuclear war is just a tactic to distract the global population from the side effects of the covid vaccines. :huh:
How did we end up at the point where some people think it's more likely that *evil scientists and governments* would rather wipe out all living creatures rather than admit that vaccines may actually be helping us combat this disease? :sad:

I overheard a group today discussing how the threat of nuclear war is just a tactic to distract the global population from the side effects of the covid vaccines. :huh:
How did we end up at the point where some people think it's more likely that *evil scientists and governments* would rather wipe out all living creatures rather than admit that vaccines may actually be helping us combat this disease? :sad:
I find it funny how those people don't realize that they contradict themselves with all those conspiracy theories.
The Anti-vaxxers started spreading theories about how those vaccines are made by government for population control. Nuclear war will have the same effect - reducing population. Why would you need one tactic to cover up another tactic with the same end result?

I made reservations for outdoor dining to celebrate my mini-me's promotion. She's someone that I've mentored for a number of years. It's outdoor dining and she's a good sport about it because she saw what a dumpster fire my place turned into when I had long covid.

Since stealth Omnicron is doubling every week, I have zero regrets. And I'm fine still wearing a mask. My personal decision, my body. And fortunately my circles are respectful and mature enough to respect our individual decisions on how we choose to live with this pandemic

Made me a recluse and I ended up saving a lot on things like travel. I also kinda spent my money on fashion and jewelry. But now that things are opening again, and with gas price increase, I feel both excited and apprehensive. Excited because I get to use my purchases. Apprehensive because it's so expensive to travel again. I think I feel more apprehensive than anything.

BA1 was milder it now has a mutation BA1.1 which they are tracking

BA2 sadly seems to cause more hospitalisations and deaths though so could lead to another wave where it takes hold
S Korea has cases/ deaths through the roof! I just don't get how one country Could be so bad like this!
Screenshot_20220309-082914_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220309-082922_Chrome.jpg Could it be the BA2 variant?
Could it be the waning vaccine immunity?

S Korea has cases/ deaths through the roof! I just don't get how one country Could be so bad like this!
View attachment 5347777View attachment 5347778 Could it be the BA2 variant?
Could it be the waning vaccine immunity?

I think it is BA2 or worse another new variant as they move so fast - I believe the studies that suggest BA2 evades the current vaccines much more we need updated vaccines now