How "hard to get" do we think the miroir pouchettes are?

callmelulu

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
I ordered one in each color and I"m going today to pick them up....but I"m not sure I want both and I'm wondering what will happen if I take them anyway and later on decide to sell on ebay. I know the speedy is going for over the retail by a lot but what do you think the secondary market for the pouchettes will be?

I thought the Groom line was going to be super exclusive and when it first hit I snapped up several pieces to give as gifts....to people who ended up getting them for themselves!

I've been told by several SA's that the pochettes will be quite easy to get a hold of because there were a bunch made. As of yesterday, the South Coast Plaza store had several pochettes sitting around the store on display...

Yeah - I've been saying it for some time that every SA I talked to agreed that the Speedy's are extremely limited but the other items such as the Pochettes, are not. Even the Papillons are being made in a larger quantity than say, the Speedy, but not as much as the Pochette.

Hope that helps :yes:

well i dont know...i was at Bloor store in Toronto and they don't have any available:sad: they did tell me that i am more likely to get a pochette than any other item, but i am still waiting for them to call me

i don't think they are that hard to get..people don't really care for small pochettes unless they are collectors...u know, it's not really practical and not as pretty as the speedy or papillon :smile:

i don't think they are that hard to get..people don't really care for small pochettes unless they are collectors...u know, it's not really practical and not as pretty as the speedy or papillon :smile:

I have to disagree--all three are equally beautiful, but yes, they are definitely not as popular mainly because a lot of women like big bags...well, that's the impression that I get from watching ladies around the city I live in...the sizes of the bags they carry are sometimes ridiculously big and I just don't understand how a person can carry SO MUCH out with her!

Anyways...
I personally don't think that you will have an easy time selling the pochette on eBay, at least not for now...