How hard is it to find...

CU418

O.G.
Feb 28, 2013
the reissue woc ghw with a working turn lock and/or the chevron timeless rectangular mini in black with shw? I recently returned my lucky charms woc and I'm looking into buying either one of these bags. Are they normally in stock at the boutique or are they items that I would have to hunt down? I don't have an SA that I could use to find these items for me since this would be my first time buying a bag from Chanel. TIA!

Last edited:
I have the style number for the reissue WOC with the working turnlock but with rhw. You could try calling the Chanel customer service number (1-800-550-0005) and giving them this number, but explaining you want the ghw version. They should be able to find it with that information and tell you what boutiques/stores have it, if any. I don't believe both of these items are usually stocked, and the mini might be particularly hard to find since the demand for it is so high. For the mini, you might have to call around and add yourself to waitlists ( the more the better for hard to find items). Good luck:smile:

IMG_0928.JPG