South Coast Plaza Hermes?

SCP is my home store but I prefer to shop in Vegas. I don't bother going into SCP because they don't bother to say hello unless I'm carrying my B. After buying a few items I asked how can I get a B, the SA said "you have to live the Hermes lifestyle." I tried my best not to laugh at her reply. I'd rather spend my money at other H stores that treat me well.
I'm not even sure what live the Hermes lifestyle means, unless it means spending way more than you can afford , lol.
I only bought a few CSGMs and shoes and a watch, and got offered 3 choices of birkin, which I narrowed down to mine. This happened at Hermes Toronto, notorious for lack of B/K stock. It's a matter of finding the right SA and being loyal to the brand. I just buy what I like, and let the rest fall into place.
I agree about finding the right SA. Prior to finding my SA I was not overly impressed with the service I received. Now that I am known by the SA's they are much nicer. I only seriously started shopping there 1.5 years ago and I have received 2 B 30's and have done 2 SO's. I love going there now.
I'm afraid this has been my experience as well. I was also told that I should be in the boutique shopping at the very least every two weeks. I work full-time and I like to spend time and do things with my husband on the week-end. For that reason, I shop in another state when I visit my daughters. Will I ever be able to purchase my dream Birkin? I don't know, but I'd rather build up a purchase history with a great SA who is a wonderful person, from whom I've learned a lot about Hermés, but also someone I can chat with about anything! And she ALWAYS makes me feel like a valued client every time I'm in the boutique regardless of how much I spend.
I was told that too about going every couple of weeks. I did that for awhile and it helps. The SA's get to know you and you get to know them. I absolutely love my SA. He is wonderful. We do chat about everything. When my dog was dying he sent me cards telling me he was thinking of me. He always makes me feel special.

And I forgot to add: I always email or call my SA to let her k ow when I'm planning to be in town. She will pull/locate any items I wish to see. If it's between trips, she will UPS my items to my work. It has been perfect for some occasions: she sent me cuff links and shoes that I ordered for my husband's birthday when I wasn't able to get back east. Best SA ever!

Dear tpf friends,
I will be travelling all the way from Oz to the US in mid-Sept and the closest H store on my trip will be South Coast Plaza. My interest is more scarves than bags but I always like to browse. Is it worth going in to this store as a tourist? If so, can anyone recommend an SA to ask for in the store?
Thanks, Hat Trick.

Dear tpf friends,
I will be travelling all the way from Oz to the US in mid-Sept and the closest H store on my trip will be South Coast Plaza. My interest is more scarves than bags but I always like to browse. Is it worth going in to this store as a tourist? If so, can anyone recommend an SA to ask for in the store?
Thanks, Hat Trick.
Absolutely worth going.

I'm not even sure what live the Hermes lifestyle means, unless it means spending way more than you can afford , lol.

I agree about finding the right SA. Prior to finding my SA I was not overly impressed with the service I received. Now that I am known by the SA's they are much nicer. I only seriously started shopping there 1.5 years ago and I have received 2 B 30's and have done 2 SO's. I love going there now.

I was told that too about going every couple of weeks. I did that for awhile and it helps. The SA's get to know you and you get to know them. I absolutely love my SA. He is wonderful. We do chat about everything. When my dog was dying he sent me cards telling me he was thinking of me. He always makes me feel special.

Megt10: you are absolutely right! Once you click with that SA it's the best! When my one of my daughters bought a house, my SA helped me to find her the perfect housewarming gifts! Would I like the convenience of shopping at my local boutique? Of course, but my out-of-state SA is fantastic, and even if I'm only in the store once a month or every 6 weeks, we still email or phone, and I have a choice if I purchase when I'm not in town: ship to me or have my daughter pick up the item/s in store. I haven't been shopping at my "new" boutique for that long, maybe 6 months, so I'm hopeful that with my increased purchasing I will be able to purchase my dream Kelly.

Hat Trick: The SCP boutique has a fantastic selection of silks. I'm sure that you will find something that you like.

i was offered crocodile aubergine kelly 32 ghw but has to buy a $13000+ watch and other things to get it. it wasn't my first choice of color for a croc kelly at that time. i also happen to be an avid watch lover, so i passed on it. :smile:

i was offered crocodile aubergine kelly 32 ghw but has to buy a $13000+ watch and other things to get it. it wasn't my first choice of color for a croc kelly at that time. i also happen to be an avid watch lover, so i passed on it. :smile:
They really push the watch sales at SCP. When I first started buying there I was told there was a B30 in pink that would be available if I bought a watch as well. I am a watch lover but none of the ones that they had was anything I wanted. I ended up buying an RG CDC diamond bracelet at over 24K and still was unable to buy the B. It had to be a watch purchase.

• Wow
Reactions: Glitterbomb
They really push the watch sales at SCP. When I first started buying there I was told there was a B30 in pink that would be available if I bought a watch as well. I am a watch lover but none of the ones that they had was anything I wanted. I ended up buying an RG CDC diamond bracelet at over 24K and still was unable to buy the B. It had to be a watch purchase.

:amazed:

Yup, exactly the kind of thing that happens at SCP. And the worst part is that sometimes even after you've made the required purchases, they don't give you the bags that they said they will give you. That has happened to two people I know personally. They were extremely pissed.

Yup, exactly the kind of thing that happens at SCP. And the worst part is that sometimes even after you've made the required purchases, they don't give you the bags that they said they will give you. That has happened to two people I know personally. They were extremely pissed.
Wow, I would be pissed too. I have become much more of a regular and have a great relationship with my SA and many of the other employees. I only buy what I love and am glad I didn't buy a watch just to get a B. I was offered a GT B the following month and I love it.

Hi all, I just have a question about South Coast Plaza Hermes store. Does this store has regular shipment? like kelly, birkin, and other bags? It seems to me they have very few. I have been shopping there for a long time. I asked for a Kelly pochette last year and I got a call in February this year. Unfortunately, I was abroad. When I returned the call, it was one week later, it was sold. Since then, I have not heard anything from the SA. I am kind of disappointed. Not sure I will continue shopping there. They just want you spend more money for other items- scarves, shoes, wallets.... Any suggestions? Thanks.