how hard is it to come by the key pouch?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    I've been wanting a monogram key pouch (never had one before!) and they haven't had it online for a bit now. I chatted with an advisor online yesterday and they said the NY store had one and I'd receive a call back but I didn't so I called this morning and they said it's not available online or in stores. So wondering if anyone has scored one recently? :smile: if so, how?

Thanks for any input!

2. They are easy to get. Just visit your local store.

3. I saw the DE one available online a few days ago. It's just hit and miss with the website. And you will get a different story from everyone you talk to also. I would keep trying online or visit a boutique also.

pineapple123 likes this.
  4. Around two weeks ago it kept showing up on their website (US website). I was able to get one and it kept showing “add to bag” (instead of call for availability) for a few days more after that but you can only add one at a time. If you try to buy two, it says out of stock. This week however it hasn’t been available at all.

pineapple123 likes this.
  5. The key pouches seem to be available online around mid-week in Europe. I've been watching the DE and DG versions, ended up missing out on the DG two weeks ago and finally managed to order one yesterday and it has just left the Paris area location so I'll have it tomorrow. Just keep checking the website and you'll manage to snag one eventually.

6. I just ordered the mono one online on Tuesday. It does pop up every now and again.

pineapple123 likes this.
  7. I'm from the UK and am also after a key pouch in mono. Because of this thread I decided to check the UK website and see if it's available... and I can't seem to find it at all!!! Has this been discontinued???

8. I'm in another EU country and all key pouches are on the LV site, however they are not available to add to bag right now.

9. Same - picked up a mono pouch a few weeks ago at bloomingdales. Used my bloomingdales bucks !

10. Come visit the store and inquire about them. High chance they stocked inside the drawers. :smile:

pineapple123 likes this.
  11. They are still on the website, but out of stock at the moment in UK - they are quite easy to come by in local stores though :smile: (link: https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/key-pouch-monogram-000941)

pineapple123 likes this.
  12. they are really popular. nearly always sold out. def hard to get since some years.
    you have a better Chance to get one online than at the store.

pineapple123 likes this.
  13. #13 Jul 12, 2019 at 10:02 AM
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 10:10 AM
    The monogram 6 key holder is available online right now for $250. Just got one and love it. Keys aren't dangling outside like with the key pouch (unless you want them to) and key fob fits fine. And you can fit 2-3 credit cards in the pouch behind keys.

14. I just bought an Damier ebene key pouch from one of the boutiques in Honolulu 2 days ago while on vacation. This location (al Moa mall or something) didn’t have the monogram but one of the other stores on the island did. Hope that helps!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice