How great that I've never actually introduced myself on here...lol

HI! I'm Lara. I'm in my early 30s and have been collecting since the citta rose print.

I have relaly been hardcore collecting in the past 3 weeks. Prior to this I had a citta rose campeggio, an op bambino and an inferno caramella. my daughter has an inferno stellina that she got last christmas.

since then i have added a pirata bocce, as corriere, trasporto bambione, paradiso porta. ON top of that i was able to get a l'amre caramella from my brother in hawaii. so i went from having 3 toki bags to 8 in less than a month.

i have to stop for a bi. But i hope to add something in foresta, spiaggia and vacaaze when it comes out.

welcome!

Lara

Hi Carly:dothewave:
Welcome to the Toki Forum. I never really introduced myself to anyone, just started posting. Everyone is so nice and make you feel so welcome! I've been a toki addict since July 2007 and slowly I'm getting better at controlling my urges..well sometimes!

btw, I'm Joanne :smile:

I love seeing everyone's real names!!

My name is (also!) Christine. I'm 35 years old, with 4 kids, and we live in sunny Arizona. I've been obsessing over Toki for a few months now. :nuts:

My screenname is from a song called Sister Blue by a local band I used to hang out with.

Quynh, how do you pronounce your name? I'm thinking it's like "Quinn"?

-SB

One_s2: actually I'm just fortunate enough to have tons of malls around me :smile: I found 1 l'amore dolce actually it was the day before yesterday and then I found a bag I might want to buy today but I'm not sure. I also buy and resell hard to find baggies and other things (altho at or below retail when it comes to hard to find ones) soooooooo i tend to shop a lot :sweatdrop: not all of it goes to me

Hi! I'm Connie.
I'm in my thirties and I started collecting since the second season. Somehow, the OP did not appeal to me, I actually thought it was too colorful, so my first toki bag was a tan PG bella bella. I was actually attracted to the bag initially because of the qee (I was a qee collector, so I kinda got the bag for the qee on it!:P)

Hi Carly! I'm Alice. I actually went to the LeSportSac/Tokidoki/ElleGirl opening party at the Beverly Hills mall last Spring but didn't purchase any of the OP bags at the time since my jaw was dropping at the price for nylon bags!!

But after I started collecting vinyl toys earlier this year and then into the Tokidoki toys, my eyes wandered back to the bags and couldn't help myself anymore XD Hehe. Welcome to the forum~~

Hi Carly and everyone! I just jumped right in as well. I know a few of the toki ladies out there that I have met at Simone's signings and the JapanLA party in Hollywood.

My name is Mickey and I am 38 (*ahem*), married w/ one daughter. I live in Los Angeles. I have been a toki addict since the Summer 06 collection. My tan PG luna and the cammo olive PG bambino were my first two bags.

Hi carly, an introductory post is a great idea :tup:

I am Laura, though my friends call me Sjeel (pronounced Shale).

have only been a toki collector since mid August this year.

I am in England but go to uni for my final year in the north west of Wales.

I use "needing a uni bag" as an excuse to buy tonnes of tokidoki, however i think everyone has cottoned on. damn. :tdown:

Hello Everyone, My name is Molique. I also just jumped right in. Everyone is so nice here and I love the forum. It's helped me realize I'm not the only one with a Toki addiction. It's nice having folks to talk with about toki.

Laura, I did the same thing sister blue did, read your post in my head with an British accent.

Welcome Carly, and thank you so much for the pictures and the number to the store. The lady was super nice!!!