How functional is the Neverfull PM?

Angelblake

<3
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I used to own a DE Neverfull MM and loved how practical it was. I sold it sometime ago and am now considering the PM, mainly because it's just too cute! But would I regret it? What does it fit, can it be worn on the shoulder and can the sides stay chinched if I want them to? Any PM-defenders here?

I used to own a DE Neverfull MM and loved how practical it was. I sold it sometime ago and am now considering the PM, mainly because it's just too cute! But would I regret it? What does it fit, can it be worn on the shoulder and can the sides stay chinched if I want them to? Any PM-defenders here?
I've only ever seen one in the wild but I like how cute it is. Hope someone can share their experience. If it came in epi noir I'd get one, I'm not wild about the DE because of how common it is where I live.

Reactions: Angelblake
I have the azur. I’m using it this moment, with the sides cinched. It’s a very, very cute bag. I sold my MM DE years ago because it was too common. I rarely see a NF PM, which I like. I think the azur may be discontinued recently, so even better.
It holds a good amount, definitely more than my pochette metis, but less than my speedy 30. I do wear it over the shoulder, but it’s not nearly the same drop as the MM. I will try to take some photos later.

I sold my MM a couple years ago and purchased the PM. I don't carry a lot and when I do it's usually for work and I'm grabbing my Longchamp tote because I work at a K-1 school and is far more practical. I found I was not using the MM as much as I should be because it just felt too big for an every day bag for me and I originally really wanted the PM but got talked in to the MM. It actually holds quite a bit. I can fit all my necessities, phone, key pouch, sunglasses in hard case, and then a small umbrella, small makeup bag and can throw a thin sweater on top if Im going to need one. I purchased an insert so that I had another zipped space to be more secure. I can actually fit it over my should no problem, I'm only 5'2" and can do so with a jacket on as well. I absolutely love mine. I have the mono one but would love one in either DE or DA as well.
And I have yet to see anyone else with the PM, lots of MM's around. I like that although it is a Neverfull the size is not very common.

I have the DA and the DE. Have bought and sold several LV’s, but never considered selling my Neverfull PM. They are surprisingly roomy, and highly underrated in my opinion.

Reactions: Angelblake