Copy of DSC00071.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Copy of DSC00072.JPG
    Copy of DSC00072.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Copy of DSC00073.JPG
    Copy of DSC00073.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 80
OMG!!!! That is ADORABLE~!!!!!!!!! I SOOOOOOOO wanted the fall patchwork, and ordered a medium Carly from Vacaville but it was defective. :tdown: My outlets have the fall patchwork carly top handle pouch but it is just TOO TINY for me!! I would never use it and it would just sit in my closet!!!! DANG!!! I LOVE the fall patchwork!!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!! :drool:

OMG!!!! That is ADORABLE~!!!!!!!!! I SOOOOOOOO wanted the fall patchwork, and ordered a medium Carly from Vacaville but it was defective. :tdown: My outlets have the fall patchwork carly top handle pouch but it is just TOO TINY for me!! I would never use it and it would just sit in my closet!!!! DANG!!! I LOVE the fall patchwork!!!!! LUCKY GIRL!!! :drool:

Mommyville, I almost purchased that same top handle pouch this weekend. It was priced at around $64 at the Coach outlet but I knew that the pouch just wouldn't work out for me due to it's small size.

Mommyville, I almost purchased that same top handle pouch this weekend. It was priced at around $64 at the Coach outlet but I knew that the pouch just wouldn't work out for me due to it's small size.

what what what!!! I DID NOT see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so would have gotten it!! someone get it for me!!! lol Id so rather have the carly than the pouch! And $64?!?! Are you kidding me??????????? I WANT IT!!!

Wendie, I noticed that you seem to prefer the smaller hand bags. A few weeks ago, I saw the signature stripe demi (khaki/pale blue) on sale for $111 at the Coach outlet:

10120_BKHPB_t.jpg