How far off the deep end would you go for H?

There were several parchmin, gold and potiron 30 Birkins that week, as I got my golden one the same week as bbbochap, maybe the same day as well :lol:

I visited FSH a week ago and was happily surprised that the SA remembered me. So that's me going off the deep end, flying to Paris just to go to FSH :graucho:

bbbochap: Thanks! But I only have one Croc Kelly Clutch (the one on my avatar). The other bags in the signature photo are regular leather. HOLY MOLY! You did hit the Mother Lode at the Mothership! 4 Birkins. Congratulations!! And all the colors you chose are going to make a Beautiful Rainbow!! :drool:

silverbuddha, thanks! :lol: I reckon I did get lucky, all thanks to the lovely SA tt assisted me.

I got the parchemin & gold birkins already.
& i got 2 orders - vert anis togo & ostrich fushsia birkins.

Vert anis was ready this mth & on delivery.

Now I am only waiting for my birdie.

You got quite a loot of croc i see (from your signature pic) - they look gorgeous!!!:upsidedown:

Congratulations!!! You have done very well in Paris! :tup:

msreya - im 99% sure we were there at the SAME time in the store... :yes:

silverbuddha - your H bag collection & tt croc clutch are droolicious for sure!!! :drool: (oops i guess my eyes were playing tricks on me after i spotted tt croc & assumed the rest were exotics too, pardon me! lol)

mrssparkles
- thanks! :flowers: