How Far Is Your Boutique?

How Far Are You From Your Boutique?

• less than 15min

• less than 30min

• less than 1hr

• more than 1hr

• there is no boutique

Results are only viewable after voting.
for me its like 5 mins drive to the mall, but sometimes traffic is horrid in green hills, I used to he able to walk to the mall from our old house, but there wasn't an lv in it then :sad: closest afer that is Atlanta. About 4 1/2 hrs I think:

Mine is probably 50 mins away as i live in south east london which is quit close to west end (central london i.e. oxford street) so i can have the option of taking a train, bus or even both to get to my nearest LV which is in selfridges or the LV store itself in bond street but could be longer due to traffic as london is very busy.

About 20 mins (if there's no traffic...and if you know where you're going...). But if you just wanna browse you have to fork out the money for the parking garage (if you buy, they validate your parking)...so it's probably best if you just buy something and justify it by saying that you got a free bag and parked for $1000 hehe. :P BTW, my fiance is 100% NOT a fan of this justification lol.

I posted here a min. ago and it got lost so I will try again.

I live in a city that does not have an L.V. store. The closest one in Montreal is three hours away. If they don't have what I want I must drive to Toronto, which has THREE stores. Toronto is a 4 or 5 hr. drive depending on weather, traffic etc.

Perhaps it is just as well. However the distance dosen't seem to slow me down too much!!!

:graucho: :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: