How Far Is Your Boutique?

How Far Are You From Your Boutique?

• less than 15min

• less than 30min

• less than 1hr

• more than 1hr

• there is no boutique

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok, this is really sad but i live within a 10-mile radius of FIVE LV boutiques. So I answered "15 minutes" because, IN THEORY, it should take less than 15 minutes to go to any of them. However, IN PRACTICE, i have discovered, it is more like 30min to 1 HOUR to get to them. ahh, LA traffic....gutta luv it!! :lol:

Y'all are so lucky!!! My nearest LV store is in Tucson, AZ which would be about a 6 hour drive. Or if I drive east the nearest store would be in San Antonio, TX which is about an 8 hour drive.

I'm so envious of those of you who are minutes away!! :P

30-45min for me. theres 2 stores and they are pretty close to each other. i used to do the drive every weekend but now that i'm purse banned, i've saved a bit on gas =)

ok, this is really sad but i live within a 10-mile radius of FIVE LV boutiques. So I answered "15 minutes" because, IN THEORY, it should take less than 15 minutes to go to any of them. However, IN PRACTICE, i have discovered, it is more like 30min to 1 HOUR to get to them. ahh, LA traffic....gutta luv it!! :lol:

Lol, same here. I don't live too far away from our store, so if I had a car I'd put myself down for 15 or less, but since I need to take the bus or subway and there is traffic and stops and whatnot, I put myself down for 30 minutes instead.