How far have you gone for a bag???

1. Last week I was going crazy over the new azur line when I got a call from a friend of mine who happened to be in London. She offered to go get the speedy for me and ended up having to go to 3 stores as the first two were sold out. So in return I offered to come get her at the airport as she was coming home that night and the airport is about a 45 min drive from the city. When we drove up to her house one of her flatmates is standing in the window and as soon as I park the car he comes out. My friend openes the window and says, it's ok, I don't have that much luggage and he replys: No, I know, I just wanted to see the bag that made her go to the airport to get you. My face literally went like this :oh:

So, anyone else have any stories like that?

2. heh heh...what we will do for our bags. Honestly, though, I would drive just to get my friend, and our airport is that far from me, too!;)

3. Yes, that was one of the reasons it was so embarrassing as it was really meant as a favor in return, I didn't go to just get the bag KWIM

4. Yeah...:yes:, but maybe HE didn't get that! LOL...I hope you love the bag, though! You are a nice friend and your friend must be mighty nice, too, to pick that up for ya!

5. You have such a nice friend that will help you do that!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice