How far down your wrist does your love bracelet go?

D3183

May 6, 2013
I've had loves in the past and always size 16. Recently i lost some weight - my wrist is 15cm, and I got a new love in a size 16 like I always have. I'm curious what the fit of everybody's is like, as the 16 goes a fair bit down my forearm now. I think a 15 would have been too tight, and I can't exchange as I had it engraved. Just curious what everyone's preference is for fit!love.jpg

love2.jpg

love3.jpg

Reactions: lvjunkyxo
That looks right to me. My wrist is 14.5cm over the bone and I wear a 16. Plus, if you ever want to stack it with a JUC, you’d need to size down, and I don’t believe they come in a size 14.

Reactions: JLT1
Bumping this as I’m curious too.. and for some reason, my brain chose to overthink during this weekend about the size of mine :annoyed:

I have the plain one in size 18 for 4 years now and just added the 4 diamond one..
I had no issues but just started overthinking lol

my wrist is 16-16.5 and the bracelet moves 2 inches toward my elbow.. I can easily rotate it 360 and can actually slip it off my hand without unscrewing and now look at me obsessing that it could be tight!

please tell me the 19 would be too big!

I generally prefer a looser fit, what is considered a loose fit? Cartier says add 2 cm to wrist size which is almost my case but I don’t think mine is “loose”

I appreciate your input :smile:

0D19E067-D12B-4270-B61E-495B411BFFBD.jpeg
38EF392E-EF01-4205-AD20-D86DACD80B9A.jpeg

XCCX I think bracelets fit three ways actually. Tight/snug. Cartier Proper. Loose. Size is subjective. It looks to me like you have a proper fit. Bangles move freely up and down but not too tight/snug or crazy loose. I do the same thing every once in a while. Where I think mine or too tight. But then I see people wearing their “snug fits” and woah. Nothing like my fit. The reverse happens too. Lol.

Reactions: XCCX
XCCX I think bracelets fit three ways actually. Tight/snug. Cartier Proper. Loose. Size is subjective. It looks to me like you have a proper fit. Bangles move freely up and down but not too tight/snug or crazy loose. I do the same thing every once in a while. Where I think mine or too tight. But then I see people wearing their “snug fits” and woah. Nothing like my fit. The reverse happens too. Lol.
Thank you for the reassurance..you know I am just sitting resting my arm on my lap and noticed with certain movements the bracelet can easily start to rotate on it’s own (like go up to 45 degrees on it’s own) so this made me think the 19 would rotate easily on it’s own and get annoying or gets stuck in a weird position..

The thing with my arm is, I have relatively small wrist/hand bones but round arms which explains how I can slip it off my hand (I never need to unscrew) but it still looks like a good fit when goes further towards the elbow..

1DFF4A14-9C0D-4953-9257-C606F6E46973.jpeg

Reactions: Luiza Spindola
Thank you for the reassurance..you know I am just sitting resting my arm on my lap and noticed with certain movements the bracelet can easily start to rotate on it’s own (like go up to 45 degrees on it’s own) so this made me think the 19 would rotate easily on it’s own and get annoying or gets stuck in a weird position..

The thing with my arm is, I have relatively small wrist/hand bones but round arms which explains how I can slip it off my hand (I never need to unscrew) but it still looks like a good fit when goes further towards the elbow..

View attachment 4893360
Mine are a size 17 and sit at around the same position as your bracelet. I can rotate them fully with ease and sometimes they can switch positions by themselves. Sometimes I wish I'd gone for the size 16 which sat more snugly on my wrist and gave the look that I was originally after as I believe this bracelet was intended to be a close fit on the wrist, but the SA at the time persuaded me to go for the size 17 saying that it would be more comfortable. I appreciate my bracelets in the summer when it's hot or if I want to not have them on display too much when I go out as I can push them up my arm if I'm wearing long sleeves and hide them!

I’ve got the Love SM bracelet, and this is the furthest down my arm mine goes. This is size 17 and I remember I felt that the 16 was to snug when I tried them both before purchasing, but I must admit that I wonder sometimes if this is a bit to big for me as well:noworry:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 36
Mine are a size 17 and sit at around the same position as your bracelet. I can rotate them fully with ease and sometimes they can switch positions by themselves. Sometimes I wish I'd gone for the size 16 which sat more snugly on my wrist and gave the look that I was originally after as I believe this bracelet was intended to be a close fit on the wrist, but the SA at the time persuaded me to go for the size 17 saying that it would be more comfortable. I appreciate my bracelets in the summer when it's hot or if I want to not have them on display too much when I go out as I can push them up my arm if I'm wearing long sleeves and hide them!
Thank you so much for chiming in :smile:

It definitely makes me feel great about it! I know it is perfect for me :heart:

I’ve got the Love SM bracelet, and this is the furthest down my arm mine goes. This is size 17 and I remember I felt that the 16 was to snug when I tried them both before purchasing, but I must admit that I wonder sometimes if this is a bit to big for me as well:noworry:
View attachment 4899305
It looks great! I always prefer a looser fit, much more comfortable!

I think it totally depends on your shape of wrist as well .My wrist size is 16 and by mistake I assumed 15 and bought size 17 and later realised ,after using my mistake .It was an online order .But due to the shape of my wrist this is the right size for me .F119DD49-C19E-4EB4-9866-59F25D2C6F87.jpeg

I think it totally depends on your shape of wrist as well .My wrist size is 16 and by mistake I assumed 15 and bought size 17 and later realised ,after using my mistake .It was an online order .But due to the shape of my wrist this is the right size for me .View attachment 4899340
I totally agree, the shape of the wrist/forearm changes the way it fits alot!
Yours looks great!!!

Reactions: umamanikam